My positive story

Have you had a misdiagosed miscarriage? Please share your stories here.

My positive story

Postby maebaby » Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:56 am

I had a miscarriage earlier this year so of course I am nervous. I found out I was pregnant in March first of all I did not get a positive HPT test until the day of my missed period. (BTW I was doing IUI and clomid so I am sure of date of conception). Then I was having my hcg tested and the first two times it did not double it was close but it did not double till my fourth blood test. Then I went in for an ultrasound at 6w2d we could not see a heartbeat it just looked like a small dot inside a sac. I knew this was not a good sign but the doctor did not say too much either way. I also had two incidents of seeing a drop of blood on the tp the doc was not too concerned about this but needless to say all of this had made me very nervous and then I would come to this website everyday for encouragement. We went back this week at 8w1d from my LMP the ultrasound measures 7w4d but we saw a heartbeat so this is a good sign. I am going back in two weeks for another ultrasound so I will keep you posted.
Mae
maebaby
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby amyd » Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:14 am

Congratulations!!! Please keep us posted!
-Amy
Me (Amy) - 36; DH (John) - 41
DS (Ian) - 5 (4/4/03)
Angel Baby - 11/23/05
DD (Hannah) - 1 (1/5/07)
amyd
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby april1979 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:37 pm

I pray that all continues to go well!!! I am so encouraged to know that you have seen the heartbeat!!!
april1979
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby Kay » Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:20 pm

Keep us updated and congratulations on seeing that little one!
Kay

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child

Return to Our Misdiagnosed Miscarriage Stories