possible story of hope

Have you had a misdiagosed miscarriage? Please share your stories here.

possible story of hope

Postby lala » Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:55 pm

thought my story might give someone some hope

my lmp was on 10-10-06

took home pregnancy test on 11-9-06

my mentrual(sp) cycle lasts anywhere from 27-33 days apart

went for my first obgyn appt. on 11-27-06
doc did transvaginal ultrasound and only saw a sac and nothing inside -
he said i look more like 5 weeks (when according to my lmp i should have been 7 weeks) - told me to come back in two weeks - he was really great about it though - he told me either i am just not as far along as i thought or that i could have stopped developing and that there was a possibility of a miscarraige - however he was leaning more on the side of me just not being as far along as i thought

anyway for the next two weeks i did A LOT of reading and research - found a lot of great stories on this site that gave me hope - but i also knew about the possibility of a blighted ovum

went back to obgyn today (12-12-06) - transvaginal ultrasound showed baby and healty heartbeat - doc said i am 8 weeks 2 days - anyway it is really crazy how things work out - you know i just think everyone is different and everyone develops at different rates - explain how in two weeks i go from 5 weeks to 8 weeks 2 days

anyway i just thought my story might give someone some hope and wanted to share
lala
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby Meg » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:29 pm

PRAISE THE LORD!!! That is wonderful news congradulations. If you wouldn't mind could you post all of your story in out "misdaignosed" section and that way you will be found by someone really needing to hear a positive outcome for sure! God Bless you hun and make sure you contact me if you have any questions. We'd like to follow you all the way to the delightful birth of your little one for sure!!!
God Bless
Meg
Mother of Five Sons
Survivor of 3 Miscarriages by the Grace of God
Meg

Postby spring2008 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:06 am

Amazing story. I am in the same boat right now. I have my u/s tomorrow to see if there is a HB. I hope my story has the same happy ending :)

M/C July '08
Pregnant again
spring2008
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child

Return to Our Misdiagnosed Miscarriage Stories