Do NOT click links left by new members!

Have you had a misdiagosed miscarriage? Please share your stories here.

Do NOT click links left by new members!

Postby Kay » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:49 am

Hello everybody.

Since this site was started, spam has been a continuous problem. This site is primarily for 'read only' purposes. I am unable to respond to all messages and tend to respond to email and blog post comments first which does not leave a lot of time for me to answer messages here. As a result, spam posts slip through or it may be days before I delete the newer ones.

Please, do not click the links of new users or anybody who seems 'spammy'. If you run across somebody who is heavily spamming the board or an old spam post, please, send me an email at misdiagnosedmiscarriage@gmail.com

Those links are NOT safe!

Thank you for your time.
-------------------------------
To read my own Misdiagnosed Miscarriage stories:
my blighted ovum scare
Told I was miscarrying at 12 weeks

Blogging on Misdiagnosed Miscarriages
If you are being diagnosed with a blighted ovum after IVF, please take a look at this article I put together: Misdiagnosed Miscarriage After IVF
and why I just believe a blighted ovum should NOT be diagnosed before nine weeks at the earliest and the UK's new guidelines support this

This post is for informational purposes only. This information is not intended to replace information given by your physician but rather intended to supplement that information.
Kay

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child

Return to Our Misdiagnosed Miscarriage Stories