Bleeding with Clots...But found heartbeat!!!

Have you had a misdiagosed miscarriage? Please share your stories here.

Bleeding with Clots...But found heartbeat!!!

Postby Aussiemum » Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:31 am

Hi I am just quickly writing here as I had a similiar scare this past week and reading the stories on here helped me keep my sanity

I started spotting last week (Brown) which progressed to red with tissue and some small clots. Not enough to soak my underpants but enough to soak the tissue paper.

Anyway I went to ER and they said cervic was closed and they did an ultrasound which showed a sac and yolk but no pole or heartbeat. They said it was perhaps a little early as I measured 5.5 weeks and to come back next week

I continued to bleed all week and then went back yesterday and there was a heartbeat!!! YEAH!!! everything looked good, the sack had grown as it should have...so far so good, so bleeding doesn't HAVE TO BE DOOM AND GLOOM!!
Aussiemum
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby Kay » Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:56 am

Such wonderful news

:yay: :yay: :yay:

You are certainly going to give others hope. God bless you and that little one.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
-------------------------------
To read my own Misdiagnosed Miscarriage stories:
my blighted ovum scare
Told I was miscarrying at 12 weeks

Blogging on Misdiagnosed Miscarriages
If you are being diagnosed with a blighted ovum after IVF, please take a look at this article I put together: Misdiagnosed Miscarriage After IVF
and why I just believe a blighted ovum should NOT be diagnosed before nine weeks at the earliest and the UK's new guidelines support this

This post is for informational purposes only. This information is not intended to replace information given by your physician but rather intended to supplement that information.
Kay

Postby Mom In Waiting » Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:54 am

Aussiemum,
I am so happy for you and your lil one!!! I posted you in another one of your threads, but it deserves another YAH-HOO here too!!!!
:yay: :jive: :bananas: :cheer: :thumbsup: :biggrin: !!!!!
Many will be inspired by your news! Blessings and don't forget to keep us posted on your future progresses as well. Cyndi :heart:
Angel Baby #1 6/00 (10wks)
Angel Baby #2 1/01 (12wks)
Birth of Samuel Lee 7/26/02!!!!
Angel#3 "Jeremy" 11/04 (17wks)
Alicia Kathryn Born 7/6/06!!!!!
Mom In Waiting

Going through it no bleeding clots/no heartbeat found

Postby momof3wanting4 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:04 pm

I have been trying to stay positive. I prayed the bleeding would stop but it came back. It is pretty scary dark red blood sometimes a little clotty. Not enough to soak a pad but it is there. Doctor said no heartbeat and u/s has me at 6 weeks. She wants to do a d/c but I guess I am just going through it naturally.
I have written alot about my story here and have tried to be positive. The way I am bleeding and cramping now does not look good. I would love to see a heartbeat at next Thursday's appointment. I have a second u/s scheduled. Aussiemum your story gives me hope, but I am so afraid to be let down again. I am so happy your baby is fine. I hope mine is the same.

Was your beeding accompanied with cramping? I would love to hear from you. God Bless~
momof3wanting4
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby Mom In Waiting » Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:19 am

:pray: Just wanted to let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers as you go thru this uncertain time this week. I hope you do get to find your lil one's hearbeat next Thursday as well, but if it is indeed already starting a natural m/c, I am also praying that the Lord comfort your heart and help you find peace. Blessings and many prayers for you, Cyndi :heart:
Angel Baby #1 6/00 (10wks)
Angel Baby #2 1/01 (12wks)
Birth of Samuel Lee 7/26/02!!!!
Angel#3 "Jeremy" 11/04 (17wks)
Alicia Kathryn Born 7/6/06!!!!!
Mom In Waiting

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child

Return to Our Misdiagnosed Miscarriage Stories