Moved: Blighted Twin by Coco

Have you had a misdiagosed miscarriage? Please share your stories here.

Moved: Blighted Twin by Coco

Postby misdiagnosed » Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:27 pm

Originally posted by Coco 12/15/2004
-------------------------------------------

Hey ladies, I actually have two things to share. Especially for those who have a tilted uterus and ultrasound is showing an empty sac. As for me, earlier this year, I was pregant. Due to complications (bleeding) I seen my doctor four times before I was three months pregnant. I was aware that I had a tilted uterus, but I did not learn how significant it was in regard to seeing your baby. Anyways, my checkups went ok and the bleeding stopped. However, when I went for my three month checkup, the doctor told me I was too big and my dates were off. I knen my dates couldn't have been off and when he checked me again by ultrasound, there was two babies. He could not believe that for three months he could not see the other baby. Unfortunately, I lost them at five months due to medical problems, but for those of you who can not see your baby, hang in there because it may be too soon to see it. As for now, I am pregnant again (10 weeks). Again I had complications with bleeding. Only it was much different than before. This time the spotting was brown in color. My doctor was sure I would probaby have a miscarriage, but when I would go to the doctor, everything was fine with the baby. However, when I seen him on 12/10/04, he told me that he seen another sac. But he told me he could not tell if anything was in it. So today I had a more detailed ultrasound. True there was two sacs ,but only one baby. This is sometimes referred to as the "BLIGHTED TWIN." My doctor also explained to me that it is believed that many women experience this, but the baby(twin) vanishes before we actually would see it anyways. I must also say that my doctor did not even see the other sac until 12/10/04. So sometimes the doctors rush and do not see everything during the ultrasound. I am living proof. Equally important, to all the bleeders/spotters out there like me. Don't panic because you could be going through the same thing I am going through and have a perfect little baby inside. I also wanted to share with you the picture of my ultasound which will show you a "BLIGHTED TWIN." Good luck everyone and pray for me. I still have a long ways to go....
misdiagnosed
Administrator
Administrator

Postby coco » Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:49 pm

Hello everyone I just wanted to update you on my story

After being told that I was having a miscarriage by my doctor, against all odds, I gave birth on June 30th to a healthy baby boy. He is definitely a miracle baby. After loosing his twin when I was around two months he was able to hang on for dear life. I want to thank all of you who listened and gave your responses. I am 36 years old and I thought I would never have any children. For those of you who are trying, please don't give up hope when your told your having a miscarriage. Truely I was, but there was another baby hiding inside me and his name is KYLE. Good luck to you all.
coco
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby 4evamyangel » Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:16 pm

Oh Coco,
What an inspiration you'll be to many!!!! Congrats on your little Kyle!!! I'm so very happy for you!!!! :heart: :heart: :joytears: :heart: :heart:

Jessica :heart:
Angel 12/15/04- B/O Twin Angels 4/28/05-2 B/O
ELIJAH born 10/14/06 @ 2:09pm 7lbs 6.5oz 20"
SAW Baby- 129BPM- EDD- 11/2/09-Praying still
http://www.babysites.com/sites/stasica/
http://www.dropshots.com/4evamyangel
4evamyangel
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby Kay » Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:18 pm

Oh Coco, thank you so much for updating!

Congratulations on little Kyle. That little guy is a survivor :yay:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
:cheer: :jive: :cheer:
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Your story has given so many women so much hope.

God bless you and yoru family

Kay :heart:
Kay

Postby Lark » Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:05 pm

:cheer: CONGRATULATIONS!!! :cheer:

:pray: What a miracle! :pray:

Thank you for posting your story. God bless you and your little miracle!

Lark
Lark

Postby Mom In Waiting » Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:41 am

Coco,
What a miracle story! I remember all you went thru and I am so glad that they found your lil one hiding in there! Welcome to the world Kyle!! Blessings and many happy days ahead! Your story is going to inspire many! We'd love to see a baby pic if you can upload one! Your's would be our first newborn picture for this year!!! congratulations again, cyndi :heart:
Angel Baby #1 6/00 (10wks)
Angel Baby #2 1/01 (12wks)
Birth of Samuel Lee 7/26/02!!!!
Angel#3 "Jeremy" 11/04 (17wks)
Alicia Kathryn Born 7/6/06!!!!!
Mom In Waiting

As you requested, see my photo album for a picture of KYLE.

Postby coco » Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:37 pm

A picture of KYLE is posted!!! And for anyone who thinks they have or are experiencing any of the problems I had, my ear is open for discussion. Thanks again everyone for the support!!!!
coco
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby mommytofrancesco » Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:37 pm

COCO,
do you ahve any idea what your hcgs were?? i am trying to find information about hcg s and vanishing twins as mine were quadrupling and now have stayed the same. just hanging onto some hope...
mommytofrancesco
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Re: Moved: Blighted Twin by Coco

Postby CM1981 » Thu May 09, 2013 9:52 am

Dear Coco,

I honestly believe am going through the same , that I have twins ...first scan showed gestational sac and york with sac at top of uterus ,second scan on the same day showed a gestational sac in the middle of uterus with nothing in it . I am bleeding too.....I hope I still have both babies alive...will keep you posted.

If you believe in dreams , I had a dream the day before I started spotting ....where a man dresssed kinda like an angle told me I had three babies but one would come out....could God have spocken to me ? could it be the reason why I am spotting...hope so ....waiting for 10 days now to do another scan before D$C is done ....wont do it though ...will wait for the natural way...

Still have hope ...please pray for me ...
CM1981
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child

Return to Our Misdiagnosed Miscarriage Stories