a miracle.......

Have you had a misdiagosed miscarriage? Please share your stories here.

a miracle.......

Postby happiest_one » Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:58 pm

i was 7 weeks pregnent when i had brownish discharge.we went to the doc on 29th aug and she did u/s and told me that only the sac was there [b]but o fetal pole.we were really disappointed to hear that again as i had the same problem a year back.she suggested me to go for d&c but we requested her to wait for a week.on 1st sept i passed a red clot with a little bleeding and then we lost all the hope and were certain that i'm in the process of miscarriage.we then just took the appt and went to the doc.there she did my internal checkup and told me that there was nothing in there and i'm going to misscarry in a week and if not then she scheduled for the d&c on 6th sept.then she took me for u/s just to see the sac and the progress of m/c . as we had lost all the hopes so we were expecting nothing out of this u/s but it was to our shock and surprise when the doc made us hear the heartbeat of the baby...162bpm.
that was a real miracle for us and we were at the top of the world...even my 4 yrs daughter was so happy and it was all because of my daughter's prayers to God that we were happy once again.........
i'm sure that my story would give some hopes to other who r in grief......God bless everyone :bananas: :bananas
happiest_one
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby TaraS » Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:27 pm

That is wonderful! Congratulations!!! I hope that I have the same luck when I go back fo rmy u/s. It is always good to wait isn't it :smile:
TaraS
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby marley » Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:48 pm

thanks for the story
wow, sounds like the doc shouldn't be going by her internal checkup
Last edited by marley on Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marley
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby Mom In Waiting » Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:56 am

:yay: :bananas: :cheer: Hooray for you!!! God does hear our prayers! What a beautiful story! Please keep us updated! Blessings to you and your lil one! Cyndi :heart:
Angel Baby #1 6/00 (10wks)
Angel Baby #2 1/01 (12wks)
Birth of Samuel Lee 7/26/02!!!!
Angel#3 "Jeremy" 11/04 (17wks)
Alicia Kathryn Born 7/6/06!!!!!
Mom In Waiting

Postby Marika » Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:52 pm

That is so exciting, I hope when I go back this week the heart beat has gone up that much.
Marika
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby Jesus4me » Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:51 pm

How wonderful!

You are right, your little girl's prayers got through!! I just finished a book entitled, "When Children Pray" by Cheri Fuller and it was amazing to hear the POWER of PRAYER through little people!

Congratulations and God Bless!
Tammy
Jesus4me
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Re: a miracle.......

Postby Mom2mmcjg » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:45 pm

Thank you so much for your story. It really gives me hope.
Mom2mmcjg
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Re: a miracle.......

Postby alehiguera » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:08 pm

Hi Kay.
It's been a long time since your post. But I would like to tell you my unfinished story.

I had IVF in March 2013. 20 days after that my HCG was 94 and kept risiing
I had US ON FRIDAY april 5, 2013 and doctor could hardly see the baby but she finally found it very far away because it was at the end and bottom of the uterus.
Friday 12, had another US and we could see a beat.. we could not hear eat, but you could literally see the pumping little spot.
That week I had a really hard and stressfull time at work and started feeling cramps on friday 19. I couldn't even attend my appointment. Cramps kept going on and on during the night.
I appeared at the doctors office on saturday 20 8because I had already lost a baby a year and a half before this one)
So, she saw embryo grew nicely.. a little bit small though for they weeks it had but still on the average.
I was 8 weeks then.
She started looking for the beat, and no pumping could be seen nor heard. For 8 weeks it should have been there, but nothing..
She said it died and she was sorry and I should take a pill on sunday to make it fall and then analyse etc. She said I had a retained pregnancy.

I was sad.. really sad. I had a wedding that saturday and attended it with my husband and other kid (a 2 year toddler). We had a relatively good time for the circumstances..
Sunday evening came and I just didn't feel it was right to take the pill. I haven't even had a drop of bleeding and I was really hoping for a miracle. I texted my ginecologist. (not the IVF, but the one i normally went to and the one that brought my first baby to this world). She told me to go and see her on Monday.

Guess what!!!! they were two! Yes! too far away. To difficult to spot. Yes, one died, but there was still one alive.
So I am waiting. One more week and will see if it is true.

I prayed for a miracle.. i followed my insticts and now there is till hope.
alehiguera
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child

Return to Our Misdiagnosed Miscarriage Stories