Praise the Lord!!!!!!!

Have you had a misdiagosed miscarriage? Please share your stories here.

Praise the Lord!!!!!!!

Postby Katrinad » Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:00 am

They found a healthy baby and heartbeat of 150bpm today!!!!! I'm soooo in awe of God's goodness (He's still good either way but this is indeed a miracle!)

My levels were al the way up to 147,000 before they could see anything!

Yea, God!!!

edited to add: initial post found here viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1724&p=13548#p13548
Navy wife to Carl, the bug man and mom to Kiernan, Tirzah, Dorothea and Baby girl #4 due MArch 4-12th
Katrinad
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby TJR » Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:06 am

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:
Im glad!!! Congrats and I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy!!
TJR
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby Parrot » Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:45 am

:yay: :cheer: :yay: :cheer: :yay: :cheer: :heart: Could you please tell us how far along you are/were when they saw the heartbeat? And when was the last time you went in & nothing was there?

Congratulations!

B~
Parrot
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby Mom In Waiting » Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:08 am

Katrina,
:heart: :yay: :heart: :yay:
:cheer: :heart: :cheer: :heart:
:heart: :jive: :heart: :jive:
I am so happy that you waited this out and found your little miracle!!!
You have definitely brought more hope to those who may feel hopeless with such a diagnosis! Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you!!!
I will continue to keep you and your baby in my prayers for a happy healthy rest of your pregnancy! Blessings and much joy to you, Cyndi :heart:
Angel Baby #1 6/00 (10wks)
Angel Baby #2 1/01 (12wks)
Birth of Samuel Lee 7/26/02!!!!
Angel#3 "Jeremy" 11/04 (17wks)
Alicia Kathryn Born 7/6/06!!!!!
Mom In Waiting

Postby Katrinad » Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:27 pm

Ok, now for the answers

I went in last week at 7 weeks and was told that I was only at 5 weeks and it was probably a blighted ovum and to come back in a week. He was so convinced that it was a b/o that we were already talking about probably scheduling a d&c for the following week sometime if we didn't see anything. So, I went for blood work and my levels were very high but from everythign I had read I understood that those levels came from the placenta and not from the baby so they could continue rising. So, basically, I had everything ready to miscarry--right up to the rubbermaid container in the bathroom. Just waiting to go.

So, fast forward one week later--I went in this morning and we were all fully expecting to see, well, nothing again and I asked for my blood work and learned that my levels had jumped to 147,000--which was good but also could mean nothing so he did the ultrasound and basically in one long week, my baby grew from nothing on a screen to a very easy to see 8 week old embryo with a heartbeat of 150bpm.

I tell ya, I had ZERO hope--I can only hope that my story will encourage someone out there who is going through this. We were all just amazed and praising the Lord in the hospital room. I guess my point is: God can do great things--He doesn't always choose to--but mostly He just wants us to trust Him no matter WHAT the outcome. I am SO thankful that He has provided in this way.

I hope this is an encouragement!

Blessings
Navy wife to Carl, the bug man and mom to Kiernan, Tirzah, Dorothea and Baby girl #4 due MArch 4-12th
Katrinad
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby Lark » Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:17 pm

Katrina,

What a wonderful story! Congratulations! :yay: Thank you so much for posting your miracle here. You've given so much hope to so many hurting women. Bless you!

God bless

Lark
Lark

Postby maree » Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:29 pm

Congratulations This is wonderful news

:yay: :cheer: :yay: :cheer: :jive: :jive: :jive: :thumbsup: :heart:
maree
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child

Return to Our Misdiagnosed Miscarriage Stories