my miscarriage or ectopic is nearly 3 :)

Have you had a misdiagosed miscarriage? Please share your stories here.

my miscarriage or ectopic is nearly 3 :)

Postby limei » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:19 am

I was 5 weeks pregnant when I did my hpt a week late and it was positive.5 weeks 2 days went to do a us.the doctor told me there was nothing in my uterus possible ectopic or chemical pregnancy.I left everything in gods hands and told myself to wait.waited 2 long weeks and at 7 week 1 day found baby heart beat and all measuring 1 week behind.my ectopic or miscarriage just turned 3 in march and I've suffered 2 miscarriages after this succesful pregnancy.one at 16 weeks and one at 8 weeks.but my lovely daughter misdiagnosed baby is lighting every day of my life:) praise the lord *amen*
limei
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby Kay » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:36 am

Ah, such a wonderful story. Thank you so much for sharing. Each and every story here gives women hope. Thank you for that!
-------------------------------
To read my own Misdiagnosed Miscarriage stories:
my blighted ovum scare
Told I was miscarrying at 12 weeks

Blogging on Misdiagnosed Miscarriages
If you are being diagnosed with a blighted ovum after IVF, please take a look at this article I put together: Misdiagnosed Miscarriage After IVF
and why I just believe a blighted ovum should NOT be diagnosed before nine weeks at the earliest and the UK's new guidelines support this

This post is for informational purposes only. This information is not intended to replace information given by your physician but rather intended to supplement that information.
Kay

Postby limei » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:44 pm

And I'm currently 6wks2days preggers and last week at 5 week4days nothing on us just an empty sac.today 6wk1day baby heartbeat and all :) this site is a blessing it just kept me hanging on :) thank u lovely ladies sticky dust to all :)8
limei
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby Kay » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:33 pm

Congratulations!!! Very exciting news :P
-------------------------------
To read my own Misdiagnosed Miscarriage stories:
my blighted ovum scare
Told I was miscarrying at 12 weeks

Blogging on Misdiagnosed Miscarriages
If you are being diagnosed with a blighted ovum after IVF, please take a look at this article I put together: Misdiagnosed Miscarriage After IVF
and why I just believe a blighted ovum should NOT be diagnosed before nine weeks at the earliest and the UK's new guidelines support this

This post is for informational purposes only. This information is not intended to replace information given by your physician but rather intended to supplement that information.
Kay

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child

Return to Our Misdiagnosed Miscarriage Stories