Please pray for this baby! UPDATE! SAW HEARTBEAT!!!

Have you had a misdiagosed miscarriage? Please share your stories here.

Please pray for this baby! UPDATE! SAW HEARTBEAT!!!

Postby Praying for #2 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:04 pm

Hi, everyone. I have a longer explanation of my situation in the blighted ovum forum, but I am seeking all the prayers I can get. In short, the u/s last Tuesday (6/28) only showed me at 5w4d, when according to my calendar I was 6w6d. Plus I had a postive HPT on CD 25, which was June 4 (about 10 days past ovulation according to my calendar). Anyway, we did my labs and my doctor said all my test results look great. I would say she is causiously optimistic. I have a u/s scheduled for Friday the 8th and I am believing and praying that I see that little :heart: .

My parents are ministers and have told me that they have already given this pregnancy over to God and that this baby is strong and healthy. I am believing that with all my heart!

Please add me to your prayers!
Last edited by Praying for #2 on Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Praying for #2
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby 4evamyangel » Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:08 pm

Oh, reading your strong faith gave me goosebumps!!! Stay with that positive way of thinking and God will shine through this uncertain time you're in. Sending you loads of prayers your way and hoping your wishes are granted on Fri.'s appt.!!!! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Jessica :heart:
Angel 12/15/04- B/O Twin Angels 4/28/05-2 B/O
ELIJAH born 10/14/06 @ 2:09pm 7lbs 6.5oz 20"
SAW Baby- 129BPM- EDD- 11/2/09-Praying still
http://www.babysites.com/sites/stasica/
http://www.dropshots.com/4evamyangel
4evamyangel
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby Praying for #2 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:14 pm

Thanks Jessica. I would not be truthful if I didn't admit that this has been a very hard time for me, but I am trusting God to get me through. I believe that fear and doubt are not of God, but of Satan, and I am not going to let him have his way in that!
Praying for #2
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby 4evamyangel » Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:16 pm

AMEN!!!!! :yay: :yay: :heart: :heart: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :heart:
4evamyangel
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby Mom In Waiting » Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:30 pm

DOUBLE AMEN!!! :yay:
I am so glad that you have such a strong faith (and don't be surprised at how we can feel less than faithful at such trying times... sometimes the Lord uses these trials to strengthen our faith all the more). I am also glad to see you have such a great support system... Having ministers as parents is a wonderful way to help you stay focused and trusting in the Lord for this baby. What a wonderful demonstration of love for you and your baby. I will definitely keep you and that lil precious one in my prayers as well, and let's all ban together as to not let Satan have a chance at getting to your heart or mind with doubt and fear! May God bless you , Cyndi :heart:
Angel Baby #1 6/00 (10wks)
Angel Baby #2 1/01 (12wks)
Birth of Samuel Lee 7/26/02!!!!
Angel#3 "Jeremy" 11/04 (17wks)
Alicia Kathryn Born 7/6/06!!!!!
Mom In Waiting

Postby Praying for #2 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:33 pm

Thanks, Cyndi. I turly believe in the power of prayer and knowing you all are out there praying for me really does help me! :smile:
Praying for #2
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby Praying for #2 » Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:46 pm

Had my follow up u/s today and WE SAW THE :heart: HEARTBEAT :heart: ! I am overjoyed!!! Found out that my uterus is tilted--the tech referred to it as very flexed and that that was likly why we saw nothing 10 days ago. I have my original due date back which is 2/15/06, making me 8w2d!

I have to say my OB and staff have been great through all of this and my OB hugged me when she got the news from the tech!!!

I AM SOOO HAPPY!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thanks so much for all your prayers and kind words. I have felt more at peace these last few days and I know it is becuase of your prayers!!!
Praying for #2
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby 4evamyangel » Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:16 pm

CONGRATS!!!!! That's wonderful news! So happy for you!! :yay: :yay: :biggrin: :biggrin: :heart: :heart: :jive: :jive: :bananas: :bananas: The power of praying is proven once again!!!

Jessica :heart:
4evamyangel
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby Mom In Waiting » Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:11 pm

How awesome and Faithful God is!!! I am so happy that you were blessed with being able to see your baby's heartbeat!!! What a beautiful sight that must have been! I pray that the rest of your pregnancy will be blesses as well. Hugs and continued prayers, Cyndi :heart:
:yay: :yay: :heart: :heart: :heart: :yay: :yay:
Angel Baby #1 6/00 (10wks)
Angel Baby #2 1/01 (12wks)
Birth of Samuel Lee 7/26/02!!!!
Angel#3 "Jeremy" 11/04 (17wks)
Alicia Kathryn Born 7/6/06!!!!!
Mom In Waiting

Postby BusyGirl775 » Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:54 am

Praying for #2,

What wonderful news! I'm so very happy for you! May your pregnancy be blessed and continue smoothly!!! :smile:

Keeping you & baby in prayer,
Judy :heart:
BusyGirl775
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby FresnoMamaBear » Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:08 am

:cheer: I am soooo very happy for you! God is awesome....I will continue to keep you and your baby in my prayers. Misty :cheer:
FresnoMamaBear
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

I have a question on this bleeding im having?

Postby ahajjljj08 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:13 am

:(O hello, ladies, i just found this site yesterday (friday) I have a few questions and wondering if anyone went through this? okay i found out i was pg with my 7th child on aug 14, 08 now i went to see a nurse pratictioner, and she confirmed, took all my blood work, called me the next day and said i was indeed pg, but my hcg was low and only less then 3wks but did not give me levels, then on aug 26,08 i went to the potty room and wiped and saw bright red blood so i went to the hospitol, they did a pelvic exam said my uterus was closed and toke blood and gave me a IV, then sent me to have a u/s, they didn't see anything in the uterus, but my blood work came back my hcg levels were 743 and then said come back in 2 days for hcg levels so i did and they were 945, then i went to the ob/gyn on sept. 10, 08 and he did only a viginal u/s and said i i see a sac that's empty and it in planted good on the uterus looks tight there, but no baby at all and gave me no blood work or pelvic exam and said that is looks like it exploded that's why it is so big, the sac. then said i will bleed bad and lose everything by it self, i won't need a D/C unless after 4wks and it's not gone then i will need one, ever since that day i started lightly bleeding first the brown stuff then red light blood everday, but lightly and not heavy, it's a little here and there. so i guess he was right??? when i found this site i had so much hope, but now that i think about it, i think he's right??? i cryed the whole day i got the u/s. :sos
ahajjljj08
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child

Return to Our Misdiagnosed Miscarriage Stories