My Story -Misdiagnosed in ER at 7wks. Found at 12wks

Have you had a misdiagosed miscarriage? Please share your stories here.

My Story -Misdiagnosed in ER at 7wks. Found at 12wks

Postby poetgirl 33 » Sat May 31, 2008 2:28 pm

my story began in sept 2003 when after 7 weeks to the day i was rushed to the hospital after a suspected miscarriage and sure enough was diagnosed as from suffering a partial miscarriage and an ultra sound revealed an empty space where my baby use to be wanting to do an emergancy D&C i was strongly advised by a traveling salesman of a doctor who looked younger than me to have it done however being a christian my faith in GOd telling me to go home everthing was going to be ok won out and i went home without having the d&c done. Five weeks later i went to my obgyn complaining of lack of appitite and morning and afternoon and evening sickness he promplty ordered another ultra sound fearing that i had cancer i wnet to another place to have it done the lady asked about my history and i went to room and laid down she turned on the machine and asked me are you sure you had a miscarriage? and i said yes i did about five weeks ago a doctor ******** wanted to do an D&C well she said i've got some good news and bad news which do you want first i said the bad the doctors have made a big mistake and then i said whats the good news she said congratulations your twelve weeks pregnant my husband and i burst into tears the doctor the Lord had given back my child to me and today she is avery healty and active four year old perfect in every way........
poetgirl 33
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby Julie15 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:35 pm

Thanks for sharing your amazing story!
Julie15
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby ARTENZ » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:22 am

Thank you for sharing what a beautiful story.
ARTENZ
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby Mystimay » Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:27 pm

**preggo women in tears**

That's just wonderful! I am so happy for you!
Mysti
Mommy to two, and 10 1/2 wks preggo with a long awaited three, high risk preg. EDD Dec 26!!!

Two previous m/c's Aug 03, Jan 07
Mystimay
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child

Return to Our Misdiagnosed Miscarriage Stories