I have a similar story, but no ending just yet. Please pray for us. My husband and I went in for my first transvaginal u/s at 6 weeks, and was told I only measured at 5 weeks. My HcG levels were great. We went back a week later, and found a gestational and yolk sac, but no fetal pole or heartbeat. My Obgyn recommended a second u/s 5 days later. We did, and found a gestational sac, yolk sac and fetal pole this time, but still no heartbeat, and the crown-to-rump only measured 6 weeks growth, not the 7 weeks that it should have been, per the Obgyn. No spotting/cramping, and I feel great with some pregnancy symptoms. The tech was very concerned and predicted the worst, and a few days later my Obgyn called with predictably bad news. He said I would most likely miscarry soon, and I should prepare for that and/or schedule a D&C or take the pill to induce a m/c. I prayed and have struggled to have strong faith through this.
I insisted on having another u/s and wanted to wait at least 10 days, but I have to go in a few days (1 week after my last u/s) per my Obgyn's vacation schedule. My mother-in-law is due for a long visit in a week, and I really don't want to go through that with her around, but I don't want to schedule a D&C either. We waited to tell our family about the pregnancy, so they don't know.
I just want this to happen naturally if it HAS to happen, but it took us a year to get pregnant WITH Fumera and Metformin (I have PCOS), so I want my chances of getting pregnant again soon to be good IF indeed this doesn't work out. I'm keeping my prayers and faith up until I know 100% that there's no chance. Please pray, or feel free to send me your stories of encouragement and hope.