Partial molar pregnancy

Have you had a misdiagosed miscarriage? Please share your stories here.

Partial molar pregnancy

Postby ljscooby » Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:00 pm

I got pregnant in dec 03 i lost that one that feb well i got preg again in jan 04. I went in for my u/s at 6 wks which is normal for my doc to do there was no heartbeat thats what the ultrasound lady told my doc i was in tears hysterics but i had seen i flicker on that monitor itold him i knew i did. So i went home to wait a week i went back there was a heartbeat 60bpm low. Then they said there was something in there with the baby except they did not call it a baby They called my pregnancy a partial molar and told me i would m/c soon and that i would have to go for testing. The next week my little miracle had a 120 bpm. And after a whole other list of complications i had my baby boy he is a very healthy 3 1/2 yr old He did have to have plastic surgery when he was three months but it was a very small piece of that molar nobody ever could tell. I am 11 wks preg now please wish me luck very nervous.
ljscooby
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby riotgirl » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:08 am

I wish you the best of luck. Keep us informed.
riotgirl
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby Kay » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:48 pm

Congratulations on your little guy. I love hearing about those happy endings.

Keep us updated on your current pregnancy. I know it's hard not to worry but just take it one day at a time.
-------------------------------
To read my own Misdiagnosed Miscarriage stories:
my blighted ovum scare
Told I was miscarrying at 12 weeks

Blogging on Misdiagnosed Miscarriages
If you are being diagnosed with a blighted ovum after IVF, please take a look at this article I put together: Misdiagnosed Miscarriage After IVF
and why I just believe a blighted ovum should NOT be diagnosed before nine weeks at the earliest and the UK's new guidelines support this

This post is for informational purposes only. This information is not intended to replace information given by your physician but rather intended to supplement that information.
Kay

Postby gillasey » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:12 am

What type of diabetes happens during pregnancy? Like the question states, what type of diabetes happens during pregnancy. More importantly, why does the head of most babies are usually abnormally large after such a pregnancy?
Last edited by gillasey on Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
gillasey
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby april1979 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:11 am

I wish you the best of luck in your pregnancy...how are you doing?
april1979
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child

Return to Our Misdiagnosed Miscarriage Stories