I was misdiagnosed too!

Have you had a misdiagosed miscarriage? Please share your stories here.

I was misdiagnosed too!

Postby melmac » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:11 pm

I just want to thank everyone who has contributed to this site - what a blessing it has been for me this past week. I went for my first appt when I was a little over 6 weeks. The Dr. said the sac was empty and if my HCG levels didn't double then I would miscarry the baby. Well my levels went from 6000 to 9000 so he said they would plateau and I should have a D&C as soon as possible. Well lots of "little things" were telling me to wait and then I found your website! I found so much hope and information. After watching the inspiring movie "Facing the Giants" I found my courage and faith strengthened. I started feeling more and more pregnancy symptoms. My Dr. saw me today (9 days after my first appt) and we right away saw the heartbeat and fetal pole! I am now measuring 6 wks 4 days - one week later then I should have been according to my cycles. My Dr. is still "cautiously optimistic" but I am over the moon! I will keep you posted and appreciate your prayers and encouragement. This website has really impacted me. Thank you!
Melanie :)
melmac
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby summer70 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:00 am

Congratulations!!!!! I am very happy for you!!!!
summer70
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby HoldingHope » Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:23 pm

Praise God! :)8 I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers! Please keep us updated...
----------------
With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible. Matthew 19:26
2 Angel's in Heaven's Nursery:
m/c#1, 6 wks, D&C: 6/07
m/2#2, 11 wks, natural loss: 2/08
HoldingHope
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby butterdragons » Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:29 pm

:) :) :)
Shawna--33 yo married SAHM
2 boys and a princess: Jake (6), Daniel (4), Eden (17 mos)
3 little angels in heaven
butterdragons
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child

Return to Our Misdiagnosed Miscarriage Stories