I had further bloods done and they increased to 1930 from 1054 in 4 days
not a great increase and then they did bloods next day and again they increased to 2200 but still couldnt find the sac or baby so in the end I had to agree to taking the injection instead..very sad now as I really believed she was in the right place but doctors couldnt risk waiting so was advised to stop the pregnancy.. Had real bad experience with one doctor though because she was evil and rude and told me I HAD to have a laparoscomy to remove last tube as my chances of another eptopic were 99% !!! ..my tube is unblocked and she was coming out with fake advice, she also told me baby must have swam across from left ovary (where tube is missing) and swam into uterus and down into the right tube ..as if !! thats not even possible!! My tube was initally blocked at the end where the ovary is and she is trying to tell me its defo blocked at both ends..(without looking at my xrays from previous dye test, nor from looking inside tube, only guessing) if thats the case how did the egg get into the tube in the first place. She was a nasty unsympathetic doctor who truly didnt have a clue.
I am seeing my IVF consultant on 15th so will take his advice whether to remove tube, have another dye test or just go ahead with the planned initaial IVF. I asked the female doctor for a copy of my notes and she near on refused to give them to me!! I am collecting them on Tuesday now though, shoicking and distressing dealing with her and I am considering putting in a complaint.