Pregnant again :)

If you've had a miscarriage and have a story of hope (i.e. successful pregnancy or any blessing), we'd love to hear it.

Pregnant again :)

Postby rodeorulz » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:09 pm

I just found out yesterday morning that I am pregnant again! YAY! I had a miscarriage in August and we've been trying to conceive again after my first cycle after the miscarriage. It has been quite trying for both of us (me especially...as I see those around me getting pregnant when I already "should be") as I was having brown bleeding after intercourse for about 2 months after my miscarriage and my cycles also changed from 28 to 35 days. God must have known I was not knowing when I was ovulating because I was sick with a cold right after Thanksgiving for about a week or 2 and so I had been taking a generic mucinex which made it that much more difficult to know when I was ovulating. Anyway...I got upset at my husband because I had figured we must have missed our chance that week and we did end up having sex very late in the week (which I later found out was around the time when a person with a 35 day cycle should ovulate!). Come to find out yesterday morning that we are expecting! I will have a prenatal visit on Monday and have scheduled our first ultrasound for January 26th :) That should give this little baby plenty of time to grow and show up for us :)

Stay positive everyone and remember it as all part of God's plan.
Best of luck to you all out there!
Much love and prayers to you all and God Bless!
Ashley
EDD 8/27/11
B/O miscarriage on 8/2/10 at 13w0d
rodeorulz
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Re: Pregnant again :)

Postby Selena » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:46 pm

Congrats! :)8 :P I too had a B/O before this pregnancy and i was scared out of my mind when i got pg this time. As of today i'm officially in the 3rd tri! I'll keep you and your baby in my thoughts. Hope you have a HH9! :)
Selena (32) Thank God for his Blessings ~ Jahiem born 31/8/03 & Rainbow Baby Shannon is on her way <3

ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
Selena
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby rodeorulz » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:43 pm

Thank You! All prayers are appreciated :)
Congrats to you and your baby! I'll be praying that everything continues to go well :)

God Bless you all! Here's to a Happy 2011 :)
EDD 8/27/11
rodeorulz
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby rodeorulz » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:28 am

Well I had my ultrasound on February 1st (had to reschedule due to the hubby's work schedule) and things look great!! We are measuring the right size (10w2d) at the ultrasound. So we are looking at August 27th or so. It was such a huge relief when we saw that baby! And the doctor did say there was a heartbeat although he was too quick for me to see it and we didn't listen to it at all. Anyway, I'm pretty excited about this as is my husband. Please keep praying for us as this is so new and exciting for us and we want this so much. May God Bless you all!!! Lots of prayers sent to all of you!

Ashley
EDD 8/27/11
rodeorulz
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child

Return to After the Miscarriage - Stories of Hope