Not been here in ages,,,,but good news!

If you've had a miscarriage and have a story of hope (i.e. successful pregnancy or any blessing), we'd love to hear it.

Not been here in ages,,,,but good news!

Postby babysham » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:40 pm

I hope some of you remember me. Anyway as you can see from my signature, i've had my fair share of greif.
I've been married for 6 years and had multiple loss.Anyway i've been very cautious and that's why I havent been on here for ages. My last post was January this year, on the ttc over 35 forum (i'm over 40). I recommended fertilaid herbal tablets which me from the UK saw online.Well....they worked, boosting mine and hubby's fertility,balancing my hormones and increasing libido(at times). I had 2 bottles of the stuff and concieved after nearly finishing 1 bottle.Within 2 months I concieved,but had a chemical pregnancy before christmas.I told a few people about the pregnancy and had to undo the good news with one of complete greif.

Lo and behold,I prayed and thought deep and discussed with hubby adoption and maybe that was the road we ought to travel on and if God wanted to bring in a miracle one day, that was up to HIm.
Well...... B) ...In January, I concieved and found out my LMP was January 14. :)8

I have had many scans and monitored closely this time.Scans(ultrasounds) at 12 weeks, 16 weeks, 20 weeks, 28 weeks and i'll see my baby again on scan at almost 32 weeks.My last scan will be at 36 weeks.I have had regular routine checks in between, urine, blood pressure, etc.
I am currently almost 31 weeks and my due date is October 18, according to babys measurements,
Because my daughter was stillborn almost 5 years ago,due to high blood pressure and my placenta pulling away at 35weeks,I from 8 weeks was put on 75mg of baby dispersible aspirin to keep my blood levels even and make sure according to my Consultant, that my placenta stayed embedded.
I'm on the final stretch and every day, I see my belly and feel my baby girl move and kick, it is a miracle. It is all glory to God and although i've always had faith never thought i'd see this moment.
I've had my anxious moments, believe me! Can you imagine what it's like to deliver a dead baby, to now knowing you have a healthy pregnancy and that labour will be like every other normal one? God gave me this one night:
' He who began a good work in you will be faithful to complete it.'

Congrats to all those who will give birth soon and my prayers also go out to all the broken hearted.

Good night everyone! xxxxxxx
Last edited by babysham on Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Baby Sienna Lee,'born sleeping' 12/12/05,chemical preg's 3/06,07,missed miscarriage at 10 wks-7/08

I have recieved my miracle! Baby Carmella is such a comfort and joy.
Never give up on the dreams and promises God gives to you.

ImageImage
babysham
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Re: Not been here in ages,,,,but good news!

Postby Kay » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:59 pm

Oh my goodness, how very exciting! I am so glad you came back to share your news. That is just so awesome.

I do hope you update after the birth.

Yay!!!
-------------------------------
To read my own Misdiagnosed Miscarriage stories:
my blighted ovum scare
Told I was miscarrying at 12 weeks

Blogging on Misdiagnosed Miscarriages
If you are being diagnosed with a blighted ovum after IVF, please take a look at this article I put together: Misdiagnosed Miscarriage After IVF
and why I just believe a blighted ovum should NOT be diagnosed before nine weeks at the earliest and the UK's new guidelines support this

This post is for informational purposes only. This information is not intended to replace information given by your physician but rather intended to supplement that information.
Kay

Postby Lillibet » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:08 pm

Congratulations!

I can't wait to hear in a month or so's time that you are holding your beautiful little on in your arms!

All the best :)O

Lil
Lil (37), DH (47)
- B/O found @ 9 wks (Feb 05), Missed M/C twins @ 8 wks (Jul 09), M/C @ 6 wks (Dec 09)
Lillibet
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby babysham » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:23 am

Thank you Kay :P . This site I found back in March 2006 after a chemical pregnancy, after burying my stillborn daughter 2 months previously and not knowing where to turn! I just read and read and these stories showed me that I was not alone. Only God knew the rocky path after too.Tests in 2008 on me and hubby all came back negative showing that all seemed to be 'normal,but they'd put me on baby aspirin for another pregnancy,if I concieved again.

Thanks Lilibet :)O I'm excited for you also! You know what those tears are too, when your heart has been broken and you can't understand what on earth you did wrong to deserve your loss.
With Gods help I know you will have a happy healthy pregnancy. 8)O
Baby Sienna Lee,'born sleeping' 12/12/05,chemical preg's 3/06,07,missed miscarriage at 10 wks-7/08

ImageImage
babysham
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby Kay » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:52 am

I'm adding this to our 'Stories of Hope' forum as well. Far too many women miscarry. Stories like yours help give hope and are just such a blessing here. Thank you for that! And, again, congratulations!
-------------------------------
To read my own Misdiagnosed Miscarriage stories:
my blighted ovum scare
Told I was miscarrying at 12 weeks

Blogging on Misdiagnosed Miscarriages
If you are being diagnosed with a blighted ovum after IVF, please take a look at this article I put together: Misdiagnosed Miscarriage After IVF
and why I just believe a blighted ovum should NOT be diagnosed before nine weeks at the earliest and the UK's new guidelines support this

This post is for informational purposes only. This information is not intended to replace information given by your physician but rather intended to supplement that information.
Kay

Postby attorneyjcbeck » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:43 pm

Hello Babysham,
I've been on this site for about 4 years too and have two beautiful kids, but am going thru my 3rd miscarriage. I have been reading and reading for the past week or two, it is so comforting to be on this beautiful website. I read your story and a lot of your posts. I read and old thread last nite and sent you prayers not knowing you were expecting anothe baby and so far along. I just cried when I read your update. God is so good and you are so loved and that little girl you are carrying is a miracle. :)O< I am praying for you and for her. I just know in my heart that this is the one, God is giving you the miracle you and DH have prayed for.

Oh I am just so thrilled for you. It's amazing to feel this much love and support and glory for someone I've never met. But this website is a gift and it gives us much needed kinship with other women who have suffered as we have. I have never known the loss that you have suffered, you are a true inspiration and I am in awe of you. Your faith, your courage and your love have given me hope and strength to keep trying. You my dear sweet mommy are in my thoughts and prayers...hang on little bean, you're almost in your mommy's loving arms. 8)O Best of luck and best wishes to you and your family E> E> E> E>
Hugs, Jonelle
Me (39) DD(41)
Anabel 03/03/2006; Angel baby #1 09/07
Blake 07/17/08; Angel baby #2 01/09
Angel baby #3 08/10
attorneyjcbeck
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby babysham » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:46 pm

:)O Hugs for you my dear Jonelle.I've just read your post and I feel awful about your loss.I can now keep you and your DH in my prayers.
I appreciate your prayers because I'm getting things ready for Baby's arrival and still dazed, i'll be holding her in my arms and my DH who has been more than patient.
I will keep browsing and will be checking for you.
I tried Fertilaid( please enter this in to your search bar) and I'm sure this helped to balance my hormones.It is also meant to boost a male's sperm count also.I'm glad you are not giving up.You also need time to grieve for your lost baby and your body needs to heal.You and your hubby need a break to get away from your usual environment also, if only for a few days at some point, and for someone you trust to look after your 2 children.

God is on your side and His hand will uphold you, but it will also bless you again in His timing.Painful thougb it seems sweetie, God gives and he can take away.I mean that the miscarriages, I had, God showed me they wouldn't have grown into healthy babies -but they are angels up in glory with him.
I thank God :H for your life Jonelle. He will NOT fail you. x

ImageImage
babysham
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby attorneyjcbeck » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:06 pm

Thank you for your sweet reply. I have been praying for you, baby girl and DH. I am so excited for you. I know you are in a daze, but try to really breathe and focus on the joy of each day. You have true magic unfolding in you, a beautiful miracle from God. Relish each moment, they fly by!

I can't wait to hear of your healthy delivery. Your prayers mean so much to me. I know that God is always good...the babies I lost would have been unhealthy here on earth, but they are perfect in heaven. I will see them one day.

We are enjoying our time with our two beautiful kids. My dear mom in law is here with us to help. Thank the Lord, because the doc told me the miscarriage was over, but I had a gut feeling that it was not. Sure enough I passed the placenta today. I feel a sense of relief now.

Sending you big hugs :)O Lots of E> and best baby wishes :)O< B)
Hugs, Jonelle
Me (39) DD(41)
Anabel 03/03/2006; Angel baby #1 09/07
Blake 07/17/08; Angel baby #2 01/09
Angel baby #3 08/10
attorneyjcbeck
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby dylanfreak76 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:06 pm

My story of hope, so far, for anyone who wanders along after me, should they ever be in my shoes, and miscarrying over and over after an IUD removal is that yes, things can even out for you after about a year! I am happy to report a pregnancy that has not ended yet, and really does seem to be getting stronger every week! I hope I can add to this story of hope as the weeks go on. 1 miscarriage at 9 weeks, and two missed miscarriages after that. I think the progesterone cream I was using was a big help to me. If your luteal phase is short after the IUD removal, you might want to consider the cream that I used daily. Mine went from 8 days after the IUD removal to 13 days after using the cream. What a learning experience this has all been.
Jessica.. Mother to 5 beautiful Earthlings and 1 Angelic Son and now 3 tiny beings gone to Heaven also.

dylanfreak76
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby babysham » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:45 am

Dylanfreak what terrible losses..... :( missed miscarriages are terrible as there aren''t neccessarily always any symptoms. This happened to me almost 2 years ago.I went in for a 10 week scan and baby's heartbeat had stopped.I told the midwife, I hadn't spotted and was holding on for the least shred of hope.Sure enough 2 days afer the scan I started to bleed afer hearing a pop( my waters broke).I wasn't at home either when it happened.

I am glad ths pregnancy is going well for you.Hurrah for your healthily growong little bean B) .
I hope by now you are under the close eye of a consultant/obstetrician and that you are resting. Any work you do must be light with no pressure, lifting etc.
I will be looking out for you and keeping you in my prayers.

ImageImage
babysham
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby dylanfreak76 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:34 am

Ah, the prayers must be working! Here I am hitting 8 1/2 weeks already. I am about two days away from the point that I started bleeding with my miscarriage. With this pregnancy, I haven't had spotting even once. I am taking it extremely easy, and there's no other way to take it because I am SO sick. I don't really like that part much at all.. I am seeing a doctor and see him again Oct. 15. Hoping everything continues to look good throughout the next couple of months!! I've been reading some horror stories online.. I should probably knock that off..
Jessica.. Mother to 5 beautiful Earthlings and 1 Angelic Son and now 3 tiny beings gone to Heaven also.

dylanfreak76
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby babysham » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:55 pm

Hey Dylanfreak stop reading horror stories lol! Yours won't be and your little bean is fine.Hurrah! B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Thanks for updating! I will be praying.God cares for you and your baby, He really does.I will be checking for you. Goodnight.x

ImageImage
babysham
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child

Return to After the Miscarriage - Stories of Hope