Pregnant again!

If you've had a miscarriage and have a story of hope (i.e. successful pregnancy or any blessing), we'd love to hear it.

Postby thelistkeeper » Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:49 am

Well, AF ended Fri night, hubby made it home yesterday, so we are BD'ing every night! Thurs I have to drop him back off at the base, so this is the only time we have.. :H For an early O miracle here...
Holly
thelistkeeper
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby thelistkeeper » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:37 pm

Well, dropped him off on base this morning... hoping and praying for a miracle. If not, next year when he gets home hopefully... Praying for my hubby's safe return. This is going to be a tough year... :(
Holly
thelistkeeper
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby aisha » Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:37 pm

I am just wondering how are things going on with you? Do keep us posted of the outcoming.

God Bless You!!
aisha
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby thelistkeeper » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:32 pm

Well, aisha, I don't have too much to report... our last bd happened on Mar 17th, so I am hoping those little spermies held out for my eggie which I think I O'd on Sat/Sun this past weekend. If so, then I will know by Easter! Wouldn't that be nice, pos on Easter Sun, a real God send, and then a baby by Christmas? Hubby would be so happy! I will definitely post and let everyone know what happens... God Bless You too! And congrats on your pregnancy! HH 9 months to you!
Holly
thelistkeeper
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby aisha » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:45 am

Thanks Holly. I will be waiting for your update.

Praying for miracle to happen :H :H
aisha
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby thelistkeeper » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:28 pm

Well, I may have just gotten my miracle... A positive dollar store pregnancy test this evening! I could not be happier! Gonna get it confirmed with doc's office this week! I am so happy I am :)O< again! Thanks for all the :H
Holly
thelistkeeper
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby InLimbo » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:35 pm

:)8 :)8
InLimbo
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby aisha » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:37 am

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!!!!! Please let us know the outcome after the visit to the doc.
aisha
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby LisaL » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:14 am

Congratulations!! :)8
Last edited by LisaL on Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LisaL
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby thelistkeeper » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:14 am

Thanks ladies. Sadly, the outcome not great. I miscarried. :*( It started in the wee hours of the morning Friday with cramps and bad back pain, heavy bleeding and clots started shortly after. I am very upset, don't understand why this keeps happening to me. :( So for now all I can do is wait and see what my next bloods say, and the docs may scan me to make sure everything came out on it's own. Then I will have to wait till next year when hubby returns from his deployment and we will start trying again.
Holly
thelistkeeper
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby LisaL » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:27 pm

Oh Holly, I am really really sorry to hear that.....
I hope you get some answers soon.

:(O :(O :(O

Lisa
LisaL
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Re: Pregnant again!

Postby grinnysgirl » Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:17 am

You poor thing. I read your posts and I truly feel for you. You must be a tough chicken, to go through this, especially with your man away. I admire you. I dont know how I could have gotten through my two m/c's without my man.. i certainly could not cope with him away for a year.
If you ever want to vent feel free to message me.
I'm currently in sorta the same situation. after my 2nd m/c, i'm waiting to be able to concieve. But with this crappy fear i'll lose another one. I'm thinkin we needa wait till August, which feels like FOREVER away. I cant imagine how long a year feels for you.
My thoughts are with you :)O
grinnysgirl
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby thelistkeeper » Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:18 pm

Well, I have tried to stay away from any pregnancy sites for the last few months, but now that my hubby will be coming home soon, hopefully in the next few weeks or so, I am ready to start trying again. I have been taking really good care of myself and taking all my vitamins, so time to bring on bd'ing! Hoping for my BFP in the next few months! Good luck to all out there still TTC, and big hugs to those that have gone through more miscarriages. It is hard, but I have found that faith and good friends and family can help you to heal and carry on...
Holly
thelistkeeper
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby hopefullywaiting » Fri May 13, 2011 4:42 am

I have my fingers crossed for you. How are you going?
DD1 May 07
DD2 Oct 09
Missed m/c at 10 weeks May 11
I miss you my darling angel
hopefullywaiting
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child
Previous

Return to After the Miscarriage - Stories of Hope