hello all.

If you've had a miscarriage and have a story of hope (i.e. successful pregnancy or any blessing), we'd love to hear it.

hello all.

Postby hopefulmomtobe » Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:28 pm

I just thought I would share my store of hope for you all. My name is Kayla and before May 2009 I had only dreamed of holding a cuddly baby in my arms. I miscarried twice before I finally got my sticky baby. I found this site after the doctor told me after my first pregnancy that i had a blighted ovum thankfully i got the support i needed from many different strangers they gave me the hope and strength that i needed to go on...i did indeed have a blighted ovum and lost it after 11 weeks and 6 days of pregnancy. The second pregnancy came exactly 6 months later I was so excited...but this time I was only pregnant for a few days before I started bleeding and lost the second baby...I was devestated but thankfully again I had this site to come back to. Finally in August 2008 I found out I was pregnant again! The first people to know were those on this site where I knew they would all be genuinely happy for me. I now have a 5 1/2 month old son who I adore, he is truly a blessing and I love him more than I ever knew I could love someone. I never thought I would have a baby but now he is here and healthy and happy. I pray for everyone on this site that they will have the great outcome that I did. One thing that I do know for sure is that I truly cherish everyday with my son and know that I have been truly blessed by God above. Thank you to this site again for all it has done for myself and others! If I ever get pregnant again this is the first place I will come because I know how much love and support are here!!
Love Kayla E> :H
Kayla 23 DH 24
Angel Baby 11/7/07 11w6d B/O
Angel Baby 04/20/08 2w2d.
Praying for a sticky baby EDD 05/09
Finally a happy healthy baby 5/8/09 Thank the Lord above!! Preston Eagle Page
hopefulmomtobe
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby Mum2One » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:48 am

hello kayla..

Im kayla as well, so happy for you... i have 1 son also who is 3 years and since him had 2 M/C's, one in 2007 and one wed last week :(

Hoping to have a sticky baby next time
Mum2One
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

hey

Postby hopefulmomtobe » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:30 pm

i am so glad to say that all is well with her baby! Her due date is Sept 18th. Thank you all for your prayers. Mum to 1 im so sorry for your loss. I will pray for you.
Kayla 23 DH 24
Angel Baby 11/7/07 11w6d B/O
Angel Baby 04/20/08 2w2d.
Praying for a sticky baby EDD 05/09
Finally a happy healthy baby 5/8/09 Thank the Lord above!! Preston Eagle Page
hopefulmomtobe
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child

Return to After the Miscarriage - Stories of Hope