Hi, I'm new here, and just finished an anxiety filled week after an utrasound with empty sac (baby found today, yay!)
I am 7 weeks along and 1 month shy of my 40th birthday, and I conceived this one 2.5 months after a mmc/d&c
I wanted to share with you what I did for 2 months, in case it helps anyone.
I was shattered after the mmc. first on my list was Dr. google. I diagnosed myself with AS. this is a long story but 2 months later a diagnostic hysteroscopy fixed the adhesion that was blocking my cervix. during this time, I knew I could not conceive, and was focused on making myself strong and healthy again.
1. acupuncture weekly with fertility TCM person
2. follow diet he reccomended. not too different than what I normally eat, but then I have kept very healthy eating habits my whole life. He increased my protein.
3. read taking charge of your fertility, learned about charting, bbt, fertile cm
4. learned I was using OPK kits wrong!!!! they need to be done in the afternoon, NOT morning. by morning, most of the surge is done and most likely by the time you BD at night you will miss the egg.
5. Loaded up on vitamins - B complex, CQ10, Omega3, Iron, whole foods multi for women, EPO, Royal jelly
6. Warm Castor oil pack every day (to heal uterus) and self fertility massage
7. excersize - to increase blood flow. Walking (45-60 min ). and something to move the pelvise, I did hoola hoop out in the yard.
8. snacked on pumpkin and sunflower seeds daily. they are loaded with minerals. also gave to husband
9. smoothies with fruit, kale, and added maca powder, wheat grass powder, and virgin coconut oil. (yummy and good for you fat)
10. Once I was able to ttc, I charted, and used the Sperm meets egg plan (SMEP)
I'm not sure what did it, maybe the combo, but it worked, first time.