1st scan today and i am scared.

1st scan today and i am scared.

Postby Lastchance » Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:23 am

Hello ladies,
I have been here before but couldnt remember my username so re-registered! I have got live children but have been trying for another since and had 3 early misses before 7 weeks.

I am now 7 weeks pregnant once again and the last 3 weeks have been a long time coming!
The last few days I have been feeling on and off nauseous so taking that as a good sign of good strong pregnancy hormones, my boobs are still painful and feel full and heavy also. No spotting, no bleeding, no cramps.
My last m/c being March I am petrified to yet again find out my fate today. I even dreamnt that i had started bleeding in bed this morning, day of the scan but nothing, nada is in reality there. Paranoid i guess as so many will understand these feelings who have previously gone though themselves. I am so confident the one minute then all confidence gone the next.

If all is well and bean is measuring at 7 weeks then I know everything will be good to go. The last miscarriage, i went in to be scanned at 7 weeks, bean measured 6 weeks. They said 'well ovulation can be late etc but i always had that niggle, because i can pinpoint give or take 2 days either side when i ovulate and no way was it a week later........the sperm wouldnt have lived that long from the last time we bd for a start if i had ovulated a week later!

My scan is at 11am but i need to go out afterwards so it will probably be later tonight when i get back, i am just praying that it wont be a good bye post, just cross your fingers, if just a little for me.
Ang
x
Lastchance
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby starlight » Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:44 am

congrats on your pregnancy - hope you get some good news today

let us know how the u/s goes.

wishing you the best E> E> E>
starlight
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby Lastchance » Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:45 pm

Well ladies...thank-you for thinking of me and crossing fingers
We have a 'splodge' with a lovely E> beat measuring 7 weeks 6 days :) Makes me happy as the last m/c the beanie only measured 6 weeks so was a week behind then and not reasuring but hopefully 'splodge' is going to be one healthy bean :) Next scan at 12weeks :) Phewwww i can now breathe a little!
Ang
xx
Lastchance
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby CINC » Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:42 pm

great news!!! Congratulations!
Nicole
~I can do all things through Him that strengthens me.~
Mom to Elijah Samuel 1/3/03 & Isaac Kallel 9/23/06
CINC
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby butterdragons » Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:06 pm

Glad to hear it!

:)
Shawna--33 yo married SAHM
2 boys and a princess: Jake (6), Daniel (4), Eden (17 mos)
3 little angels in heaven
butterdragons
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby namaste11 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:11 am

Hooray!

:)O E> Andy
Andy (38) and Jack (36)
Anna Kate (7y) Jacqueline (5y) Alexandra (2y) Samantha (2y) Vanessa (newborn)
5 precious souls in heaven playing with our dog McKinley
namaste11
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby piglet » Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:12 pm

yeah i am so happy for u! take care, lady!

:P :)8
Expecting a baby in June 2008!
piglet
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby Lastchance » Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:21 am

[color=indigo][b]Hi,
Just to let you know that I am 17 weeks + 1 day today, all going as expected! I listen in to the heartbeat daily with a home doppler which i started using from 13weeks :)
We girls can do it after recurrent misses :)
Good luck everyone waiting,
Ang
xxx[/b][/color]
Lastchance
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby piglet » Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:11 am

Hey Lastchance,

I'm exactly 17 weeks today! Same as you! *high 5!*

Well i do not have a doppler but will be going to the doc tmr most probably to have my blood test done.

Take care lady.
Expecting a baby in June 2008!
piglet
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Re: 1st scan today and i am scared.

Postby momof1 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:17 am

Congratulations Lastchance. I've been looking on this site for stories of women having 3 miscarriages and then going on to have a healthy baby. I have 1 daughter, and have had 3 miscarriages in a row since. I'm pregnant again, but am only 5wks. 1 day. I think my 1st miscarriage was misdiagnosed. I'm hoping and praying that this pregnancy lasts with the outcome of a healthy baby. Thanks for sharing your story. Congrats!!!!

[quote="Lastchance"]Hello ladies,
I have been here before but couldnt remember my username so re-registered! I have got live children but have been trying for another since and had 3 early misses before 7 weeks.

I am now 7 weeks pregnant once again and the last 3 weeks have been a long time coming!
The last few days I have been feeling on and off nauseous so taking that as a good sign of good strong pregnancy hormones, my boobs are still painful and feel full and heavy also. No spotting, no bleeding, no cramps.
My last m/c being March I am petrified to yet again find out my fate today. I even dreamnt that i had started bleeding in bed this morning, day of the scan but nothing, nada is in reality there. Paranoid i guess as so many will understand these feelings who have previously gone though themselves. I am so confident the one minute then all confidence gone the next.

If all is well and bean is measuring at 7 weeks then I know everything will be good to go. The last miscarriage, i went in to be scanned at 7 weeks, bean measured 6 weeks. They said 'well ovulation can be late etc but i always had that niggle, because i can pinpoint give or take 2 days either side when i ovulate and no way was it a week later........the sperm wouldnt have lived that long from the last time we bd for a start if i had ovulated a week later!

My scan is at 11am but i need to go out afterwards so it will probably be later tonight when i get back, i am just praying that it wont be a good bye post, just cross your fingers, if just a little for me.
Ang
x[/quote]
9/20/2000-healthy girl
4/2007-angel baby(8wks)
8/2007-angel baby(6wks)
10/03/2007-angel baby(7wks)
01/08 pregnant!!
momof1
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby Lastchance » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:43 pm

Hi momof1,
I am now 21 weeks pregnant with a boy :) Now aged 40yrs and No abnormalities with him! Everything is right on target, roll on June 14th due date :)
good luck to you, hopefully this is the one for you too,
Ang
x
Lastchance
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby lost angel » Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:19 pm

Am very happy that everything is going well for you!

This is wonderful news! A beautiful little boy! I pray that everything continues great for you!!!

Karen

I am 39 and waiting to m/c for the 2nd time.
Karen, 42!, mum to 5 amazing kids!
Megan, 22, Jennifer 18, Matthew 9, Katerina 4, Nathaniel 2.
Precious Angel Baby's August 2005, & January 2008
lost angel
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby bellas_momma » Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:48 pm

YAY ANG!!! I am so happy to hear from you!! We have ALL been keeping that baby dust flowing at you---- :cheer: I am about 2 weeks behind you!! Just got the BFP today!!!
bellas_momma
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child

Return to General Anxiety while Pregnant