breast tenderness??????

breast tenderness??????

Postby karao » Tue May 22, 2007 10:33 am

When does breast tenderness stop? I haven't had it too much this pregnancy. My numbers (hcg) are good but they say I may have a blighted ovum but it is too early to tell. Some mornings I do not feel like I have too much tenderness (I am 6 weeks) but I feel sick. Oh but then I feel sick all day and start to freak when I feel good for a half hour. I am so fearful of miscarriage. I am afraid that being on progesterone, I will not bleed . I did nurse DS for 18 months and feel that my breasts are quite different (stretched kind of) so I am hoping that is why I am not having the same signs as with my son.

Is this a really bad sign or just a "every pregnancy is different" thing?
Me: 31 DH: 31
DS: 4.5
5 angels in heaven
Due in January 2008
karao
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby shelley75 » Tue May 22, 2007 3:12 pm

Every pregnancy is definately different. I noticed breast tenderness off and on. Some days it would hurt to take my bra off they were so sore, other days they would hardly hurt at all. i was always pinching them to make sure they still hurt, and if they didn't I would start to worry. It is the same with feeling sick. Some days I would be gagging over everything, other days I would feel fine. I know it's hard but try not to worry. It is normal to have pg symptoms off and on. HTH
me~Shelley-34 DH~ Ashley 30
Madison Paige born 9/12/00
m/c 10/02
Zoe Annelise 02/27/07
Kara Jacqueline 04/18/09
shelley75
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby need hope » Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:11 pm

Hey there, I am 20 weeks pregnant after 2 losses, and worried myself to death over symptoms or lack of. Some days my breast were very tender and some days not so much, also the same with morning sickness. Some days I was so sick and others nothing at all..
On my second loss I was taking progesterone and I began spotting with the miscarriage. I did end up having a D&C because it was taking so long for things to end. But I did have some bleeding even on the progesterone. The doctor never gave me a full answer if the progesterone was slowing things down.. Anyways I hope things work out well for u!!!
((hugs)) Michelle
Michelle
miscarried Sept. 06 first pregnancy
Dec.06 miscarried second pregnancy
DS born on October 12, 2007 7 lbs, 13 oz
need hope
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child

Return to General Anxiety while Pregnant