pain in my pelvic bone area

pain in my pelvic bone area

Postby mom2twinsandonenoven » Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:17 pm

I was wondering has anyone else had a pain in their pelvic bone area around 20 weeks? Mine hurts when I walk, get up from sitting, and just moving side to side in the bed at night. I called my ob's office but the nurse just pushed it off as ligaments streching but I didn't think that it would hurt to walk and I never had this type of pain with the twins!
Summer-24(DH) Daniel-26
Hunter & Desiree (B/G Twins)- 4 years old
M/C July 2006- 5 weeks
Tristian Berkley Wade- 2 years old (My MDM)
mom2twinsandonenoven
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby WKG24 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:24 pm

Wow, I'm getting to this post really late. I apologize. I am hoping that the pain has subsided by now? I had this with Kohl and it was the ligament pain. It hurt to roll over in bed, to walk, to cough, almost anything could make it hurt. ANd it was rather sharp at times. One night I remember hobbling to bed, bent over at 90 degrees bc I could not straighten up.

I hope you're feeling better now, surely it will go away at some point!
Wes
Me: 30, DH: 34, DS: 28 mo. DD: 10 mo.
MC: @ 9 weeks April '05
Due with Suprise Baby December '08!
This post for educational purpose. For diagnosis, treatment, and advice, consult a doctor.
WKG24

Postby mom2twinsandonenoven » Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:21 pm

LOL I forgot that I even posted about this lol or I would have responded to what my doc told me about the pain that I was having lol! He said its from having twins the first time and the damage that they did to my uterus and everything inside there and he said that the pain will only get worse! Thanks for checking in though! LOL! Even though I forgot about this post lol!
Summer-24(DH) Daniel-26
M/C July 2006- 5 weeks
mom2twinsandonenoven
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby mom2twinsandonenoven » Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:21 pm

LOL I forgot that I even posted about this lol or I would have responded to what my doc told me about the pain that I was having lol! He said its from having twins the first time and the damage that they did to my uterus and everything inside there and he said that the pain will only get worse! Thanks for checking in though! LOL! Even though I forgot about this post lol!
Summer-24(DH) Daniel-26
M/C July 2006- 5 weeks
mom2twinsandonenoven
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby WKG24 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:06 am

ugh, I'm sorry to hear that! Maybe it will help to wear one of those "bella bands" ..have you heard of those? It helped me. They are like a tube of elastic material that you can wear over your pants to help keep them up when you are newly pregnant or after delivery. But I used to wear mine later in pregnancy to get some "support!"

I hope the pain doesn't get worse.
Wes
This post for educational purpose. For diagnosis, treatment, and advice, consult a doctor.
WKG24

Postby mom2twinsandonenoven » Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:22 pm

yea, my doc suggested that too but I have to wear my pants over my belly and not under and if I try to I get really bad cramps lol! I guess the baby doesnt like my pants being down there lol! I might buy one and see how things go with it and if the baby doesnt like that either then I think I might just take it back! Do you know where I can buy one of those?
Summer-24(DH) Daniel-26
M/C July 2006- 5 weeks
mom2twinsandonenoven
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby WKG24 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:40 pm

You can get the online, I know. Probably look up "bellaband" ....they might have their own website. I bought one of mine at the maternity shop here in town. Maybe yours has them.

HOpe it gets better!
WEs
WKG24

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child

Return to General Anxiety while Pregnant