I'm still so scared Something is wrong.

I'm still so scared Something is wrong.

Postby mom2twinsandonenoven » Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:56 pm

I'm 17 weeks today and I'm not really sure if I've felt my baby move yet. This is my 2nd pregnancy first one resulting in twins, and I felt them move at 11 weeks. I heard that with your 2nd you feel it earlier than you do with your first and I am terrified that something is wrong. Like I said I'm not really sure if I have felt it move or not because after I had my twins I could feel my uterus flutter anyway so I'm not sure if the fluttering I've been feeling is my uterus or the baby. I keep thinking to myself that maybe this pregnancy is doomed to end anyway. I've had problems in the past with my fluid being low and I'm scared that is what is going on the reason I can't feel the baby move. I'm over here in tears because my cousin said she can't believe I haven't felt it already. Please help! Any words of encouragement are welcome!
Summer-24(DH) Daniel-26
Hunter & Desiree (B/G Twins)- 4 years old
M/C July 2006- 5 weeks
Tristian Berkley Wade- 2 years old (My MDM)
mom2twinsandonenoven
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby shelley75 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:45 pm

I am 30 weeks pregnant with my second baby. I didn't feel her move until 20 weeks and 2 days. I was totally freaked out because everything said you should feel between 16 and 18 weeks with the second one. After I finally felt her move, she would MAYBE move once a day if I was lucky, sometimes it would be a couple of days before I felt anything again. Please try not to worry 16 weeks is still very early, and remember, last time you had 8 little arms and legs poking at you, this time only 4; that could also make a difference.
me~Shelley-34 DH~ Ashley 30
Madison Paige born 9/12/00
m/c 10/02
Zoe Annelise 02/27/07
Kara Jacqueline 04/18/09
shelley75
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby mom2twinsandonenoven » Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:44 pm

yeah I guess that could make a difference. I just am so worried about it all. I guess after you have one miscarriage its hard not to think about the bad things that could happen. But this is another thing I am worried about, today I took a pregnancy test LOL just to make sure LOL and it was really faint isn't that weird? I thought that with me being this far along that it would come up really really dark. Thank you so much for replying Shelly I really appericate it!
Summer-24(DH) Daniel-26
M/C July 2006- 5 weeks
mom2twinsandonenoven
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby april1979 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:54 am

The darkness of the line, really has nothing to do with the level of HCG in your system. That is all controlled by the amount of dye that is put into the actual test itself. As long as you get a positive I would not worry. I can tell you that when I first tested at home, I got a faint, but none-the-less positive. I then went to the DR office the next day. They did the test and it almost did not show up at all!!! They had to tilt it to the light and everything! I thought for sure I would pass out right then! BUT when they drew my betas I had been 130 on that day and then 2 days later I was at 348, so all was well. I also took another HPT later and the line was almost fainter than the first one!!! BUT my betas are doing just fine, so try not to let it worry you. I know easier said than done, I too had a miscarriage and this pregnancy has pretty much been nothing but scary!!! I mean I always thought pregnancy was a joyous event...miscarriage sure sucks...what a joy stealer...
april1979
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby mom2twinsandonenoven » Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:56 pm

Well thanks April that does kinda make since, I don't know what made me take a pregnancy test this far along anywayz. I know when you get pregnant the first time you don't have all the worries and stuff to go along with it cuz you've never been through it before but I guess once you've had kids or been pregnant and lost it its hard to forget the pain of it all. Yeah what a joy stealer! I just thank god for the blessings he has blessed me with and I know in my heart that the little one I lost is with him!
Summer-24(DH) Daniel-26
M/C July 2006- 5 weeks
mom2twinsandonenoven
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child

Return to General Anxiety while Pregnant