Pregnany after 2 failed pregnancies.....

Pregnany after 2 failed pregnancies.....

Postby MommytoAngels » Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:56 pm

Hi everyone..
I am new to this site and have posted a few times. My first pregnancy ended in a miscariage and my second turned out to be a complete molar pregnancy. Well, I went in to the doctor yesterday to have cryosurgery (where they were going to freeze some of the tissue in my cervix b/c it came back precancerous) and I mentioned to my doctor that I hadn't had my period yet. He tested me only to be sure that I wasn't pregnant and the nurse came in and told me it was positive. I was so shocked and excited. Needless to say, I didn't have the procedure done. I hadn't thought that I would be pregnant. Last month was my first month not being on the pill. I had 38-40 day cycles before I was on the pill. I am not sure when I ovulated. I wonder since i just came off the pill if I ovulated based on a 28 day cycle???
My doctor did a vag sono. and was unable to see anything. My hcg level was 133. With my other two failed pregnancies I am so nervous about everything. I don't feel pregnant at all. I had some symptoms with my other two. Is it just too early?? I think that I found out later with my other ones though. I am going to have my hcg level checked again on friday, so hopefully it will go up. I guess I just need some support from you girls. My dh is very supportive, but at the same time doesn't understand. I want this pregnancy more than anything. Thanks everyone.

Mommy to Angels :H
MommytoAngels
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby amyd » Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:02 pm

Congratulations! Please be sure to let us know how your next hCG count goes. For now, just try to relax (easier said than done) and enjoy being pregnant. It is completely normal to be very anxious during this time. Please keep us posted!
-Amy
Me (Amy) - 36; DH (John) - 41
DS (Ian) - 5 (4/4/03)
Angel Baby - 11/23/05
DD (Hannah) - 1 (1/5/07)
amyd
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby Mommyto2Angels » Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:49 pm

Hi there. Congrats! We have almost the same name on here :) Our stories sound similar too. I have also had 2 failed pregnancies and am pregnant again. My first was a missed m/c and my second was a partial molar. I am currently 9 weeks (with 2 good u/s) and trust me not a day goes by when I am not worried. I think that will only be natural considering what we have been through. And I don't think I will stop worrying until this baby is in my arms (please God!!). Anyways, I do think that you may just be early since it really hadn't occurred to you that you could be pg yet. Also, after the losses your cycle can be a little out of whack. I am usually 28-30 days on the dot, but the cycle I got pregnant (also the first cycle I charted) I didn't even O until day 26!! Also, with my last 2 pregnancies I was so sick and neither of them were right from the beginning. This time I didn't start getting sick until about 6 weeks and even then it was not as overwhelming as it was the last 2 times. In a way, I almost think that this moderate sickness is a good sign for me. Maybe it will be the same for you? Please let us know how your hcg count goes. I will be hoping and praying that it rises correctly. Also, make sure you get the treatment you feel comfortable with. After my two losses, I made sure my doc understood that I wanted to be seen often in my early weeks. He did an u/s every 2 weeks until I was 8 weeks and is doing another at 12. I felt that was the only way I could cope. If you want that too, talk to your doc about it. There's a bunch of us in First Trimester helping each other cope with the worries of being pg after a loss or losses. Please come join us there if you want when you are ready and keep us updated. I will definitely be keeping you in my prayers and will be looking for your posts. :)O E> Amy
Amy (25) & Steve (27)
Angels: Caelyn (3-16-05) & Joshua (1-10-06)
Destiny Rose born 4-19-07 Praise God!
http://www.babysites.com/sites/childofgod316/
Mommyto2Angels
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby MommytoAngels » Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:59 pm

Amyd...Thank you for your support. It is very helpful and much appreciated!!
I will definitely keep you updated!!

Mommyto2angels...Amy
Thank you for your response. That is so funny how similiar our names and stories are. I will keep everyone updated on my levels. I went in today to have my Hcg checked again. I am so nervous. I will know my results tomorrow. I am definitely comfortable with my doctor. He does u/s very frequently and always leans more on the cautious side for everything. Congratulations to you as well!!! I'll say try not to worry, but I know that comes with the territory. Take it easy though and know that I will be praying for you! Thank you for your support!! It is very reassuring during this time. I will see you in the first trimester room as soon as I know everything is Ok.
:)O Shannon
MommytoAngels
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby MommytoAngels » Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:44 am

Well...just an update!

My first Hcg level was 133 and 2 days later it is 475. I think that is ok, but you never know!?!?
I go Tuesday for another sono....prayers needed!!
Shannon (25) & Jason (26)

Angel baby #1--6/17/05
Angel baby #2--4/28/06
MommytoAngels
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby lw8843 » Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:18 am

Just wondering how things are going for you now?
~Laura~ DH Jacob
DD Haylee October 20th 2006
DD Hannah August 12th 2009
EDD~7/1/2011
Angel babies #1 March 21st 2008-D&C 6 weeks #2 August 20th 2008 12.5 weeks
lw8843
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child

Return to General Anxiety while Pregnant