lack of symptoms

lack of symptoms

Postby jules22 » Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:06 pm

Hi all!

I'm 6 weeks pg and my doctor believes that my pg is not viable due to lack of h/b. I go for my 3rd u/s next Tuesday.

I'm starting to think today that my symptoms have gone away. I don't feel like my breasts are as big or tender and I don't to urinate that often either. Is this normal? Maybe just in my head...
I'm scared.......
Any advice would be appreciated :(
jules22
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby CINC » Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:37 pm

My symptoms seemed to come and go quite a bit... The HCG levels are what cause the symptoms and sometimes they can fluctuate
Nicole
~I can do all things through Him that strengthens me.~
Mom to Elijah Samuel 1/3/03 & Isaac Kallel 9/23/06
CINC
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby 4evamyangel » Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:21 pm

Jules,
Yes, my symptoms still come and go and I just hit 7wks. I know initially I was concerned with the lack of consistent symptoms too but everything is progressing just fine so far for me. I'd say hang in there b/c to doom a preg. at just 6wks is way too early. Have that followup u/s and keep in mind it takes some women a lot longer (like 9wks) to see anything. Keep hope alive! Praying for you! :H
Jessica E>
Angel 12/15/04- B/O Twin Angels 4/28/05-2 B/O
ELIJAH born 10/14/06 @ 2:09pm 7lbs 6.5oz 20"
SAW Baby- 129BPM- EDD- 11/2/09-Praying still
http://www.babysites.com/sites/stasica/
http://www.dropshots.com/4evamyangel
4evamyangel
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby openarms » Thu May 25, 2006 7:49 am

Hey there i am 6 weeks along and have had no symptoms at all not breats tenderness, not nausea, not hunger, not even moody (and i was moody with all of my other pregnancies), nothing except for a little bit more discharge and that was on and off. Ironically the night after i had my ultrasound that showed a tiny heartbeat i started to feel a tiny bit nauseated at night. And same today but it is bearable not to mention comforting lol i never thought i'd ever say i was happy to be feeling sick but there you go. I was like you though really worried primarily because of my complete and utter lack of symptoms. And hey at least youve had some* which means that everything is probably ok. Also i believe our bodies have their own rythm going on and mine likes to produce more hormones at night hence the reason i feel sick around dinner time and ok during the day. What you are experiencing may be due to the same thing.
openarms
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby mafiedler » Fri May 26, 2006 3:27 pm

My symptoms fluctuated too.
mafiedler
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child

Return to General Anxiety while Pregnant