SCARED already!

SCARED already!

Postby cherylc » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:21 pm

OK so I just got my BFP this morning, and I'm already a compulsive tp checker. I keep getting cramps, which I know are normal... heck that's how I found out I was pregnant with my middle daughter, and the baby I lost. BUT I can't help but feel like....... well I guess the best way to describe it is, when you lose a baby all of a sudden you realize you CAN lose a baby... and than everytime after that you feel like you WILL lose a baby. TERRIFYING!!!! I just want to sleep the next 8 weeks away... and wake up to find out everything is great and my baby is growing just the way s/he should be. UGH!!!!!!!!!!

AND to boot I already had a OB/GYN appt booked because I was having issues with my cycle, so I'm wondering whether I should do the bhcg tests every other day for a couple of days, or just get the one and be happy with that. I think she'll push for the every other day... but I guess we'll see. I also wonder if I should get a dating ultrasound, or just go by my lmp date and go for my first one when I normally would around 13wks.

With my angel baby I had MANY ultrasounds. I had one at 6wks, saw a heartbeat and than lost him/her at 9wks..... so I know that's no guarentee.

I'm just so confused!!!! I don't know what to do. And I really want to enjoy this pregnancy... seeing as it will most likely be my last. Unless God has other plans for me LOL!!!

Please pray for a HH 9 mths for me... and uneventful 9mths as well!!
Cheryl, Dave, Moriah, Emma & Cody. Two beautiful angels in heaven.
ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
cherylc
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Re: SCARED already!

Postby danwillbeamumin2011 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:25 am

hi cheryl,

im in the same boat, ive had 7m/c and am currently 9 weeks along with an u/s booked for thisafternoon.

this is the furthest ive been so far so im actually terrified of going for my u/s and hearing those dreaded words. i had an u/s at 5 1/2- 6 weeks, saw my lil bean with a lovely h/b.

i know things can change tho so i feel your anxiety, but i have a funny feeling were all going to be ok and have our amazing lil babies in 2011.

try to keep the stress down and the positives up......
x x x
danwillbeamumin2011
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Re: SCARED already!

Postby cherylc » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:26 am

Thanks so much Dan!!! I just really feel.... scared. With my three healthy pregnancies I was SICK!!! And with this one I'm not... I mean yet, I suppose it could come still. Maybe I'm just going to have a breezy pregnancy this time... fingers crossed!!!

I hope your u/s goes well. Make sure to come update!!

Cheryl
Cheryl, Dave, Moriah, Emma & Cody. Two beautiful angels in heaven.
ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
cherylc
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child

Return to General Anxiety while Pregnant