Painful Fetal Movements?

Painful Fetal Movements?

Postby InLimbo » Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:22 pm

I always welcome my little guys mambo routine, but recently they've actually become painful. I mean not painful to where I'm crying in pain. But painful enough to make me squirm in discomfort. Sometimes it's really high under my bellybutton and other times(the worst) is like he's kicking on my cervix? Just wondering if that's normal and he's just doing what babies do or if it shouldn't be painful.

Otherwise everything has been normal. I'm just wondering is the movements are supposed to hurt...
InLimbo
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby momof3 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:21 pm

My 3rd was a very painful squirmer/kicker!! He is the most athletic of my bunch too.

And I did verbally say "Ouch" and cringe!! Luckily those hard kicks only last a second and they aren't constantly beating you from the inside out. lol
Me (28) Hubby (28)
Three HH children
Two M/C - 1/08 (7wks) and 4/08 (9wks)
Peyton Christine born 2/19 - 8# 2oz, 20" long
momof3
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby InLimbo » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:45 pm

Oye, I have a future fighter in there or something! I'm always squirming and saying Ouch and getting up to walk around. I guess it just means it's healthy. My poor insides feel bruised sometimes though!
InLimbo
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby cherylc » Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:23 pm

Jessi,

This little guy is CONSTANTLY kicking (or punching) my cervix... and OMG does it hurt. I've even grabbed myself, just out of reflex because I felt like he was going to kick a hole in it LOL.

And actually just the other night, I was laying down on my back (but elevated a bit) and he did a sommersault.... OMG it hurt so bad.

I don't remember it hurting this early with my girls, but it definitely hurt more near the end. I think it's perfectly normal though... these organs they're kicking aren't used to being touched LOL
Cheryl, Dave, Moriah, Emma & Cody. Two beautiful angels in heaven.
ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
cherylc
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby InLimbo » Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:51 pm

Haha! Geez, that sound almost exactly what goes on...Sometimes I swear he stands on my cervix and stretches his way up, using it as a leverage! And the somersaults are like assaults and feel very very weird. I've never felt ANYTHING like that before. lol...

It's odd not having anything to compare it to. This is my first and whoa, it's intense some days.
InLimbo
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child

Return to General Anxiety while Pregnant