Is 7 weeks to early for diagnoses????

Is 7 weeks to early for diagnoses????

Postby yoamojuju » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:19 pm

Good morning,

First of all, thank you for this website! It gives me a lot of hope!! I was diagnosed with a blighted ovum on July 8, 2016. I was 7 weeks at the time. I had an ultrasound and Dr. said there was no embryo. She also mentioned that I have a tilted uterus but that should not have made a difference. LMP was June 18th but my cycle is 35 days. I am 40 years old and got pregnant right away.

The first couple of weeks after I missed AF, I felt very tired and had very sore b--bs, mostly at night. I have had no cramping and no bleeding at all. No spotting either.

My doctor said that my blood level was 23,000 and went up to 29,000 which is not what she expected for a viable pregnancy at 7 weeks :*( She also mentioned that the sac had grown from 5mm to 6mm in less than a week which was not good. I was very sad and she scheduled me for a D & C the following Monday, a week later. My husband asked me to wait an extra week just in case it was too early to see anything.

I am sad and these past few weeks have been so stressful and so emotionally draining. I will go to the doctor on the 22nd in the morning for an ultrasound and if there is no baby, the D & C procedure will follow later on the same day.

I hope they find my baby and I hope that it was a misdiagnosis. If not, I believe that God has a different plan for me.

I pray that the rest of you have a healthy pregnancy! Best of luck to you all E>
yoamojuju
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Re: Is 7 weeks to early for diagnoses????

Postby lolita » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:23 pm

Hey yoamojuju, I read on another post that they confirmed a BO and just wanted to say I'm sorry for your loss. E>
lolita
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child

Return to General Anxiety while Pregnant