First U/S No Heartbeat......Freaking Out!

Find support from other moms who have been there and other moms who are also waiting.

First U/S No Heartbeat......Freaking Out!

Postby rockynautumn » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:27 pm

I am 9w4d pregnant. Went yesterday for our first ultrasound at the women's care center, they did an abdominal and vaginal scan and baby is only measuring 6w3d. We could see the sac, the yolk (she said the yolk was beautiful) and the baby but no visible heartbeat. My uterus is retroverted (tilted towards my spine) so they said that may be the cause of the issues but they don't know for sure. This is my 4th pregnancy and I have never had a m/c before. I have had no spotting or cramping and my OB doesn't seem super concerned she scheduled me for a better ultrasound on Tuesday to check everything out. I am FREAKING! Has this happened to anybody else with good results in the end??????? My cycle is a normal 28 day cycle and I used a tracker app to chart it monthly. LMP was 07/26/13. I took a pregnancy test on 08/22/13 with a light positive line and another one on 08/26/13 with another positive. IDK how my dates could be off. I am terrified! My fiancee and I waited two years for a positive test (he has no other children) He's being optimistic and trying to get me to relax but I have been obsessively reading online and of course I'm finding more bad news than good.
rockynautumn
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Re: First U/S No Heartbeat......Freaking Out!

Postby Marylin » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:43 am

I have read many threads in this site that ladies with retroverted uterus find the baby late ... When is your next ultrasound ? Praying for good news at next U/S . I know the waiting would be very hard , but hangin there and I truley hoping that you get to see the HB of your lil one soon . God Bless!
Lin
Marylin
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby rockynautumn » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:34 pm

My next Ultrasound is Tuesday Afternoon. I went today and had them draw blood to test my HCG levels. I will find out if they're where they should be tomorrow then Monday morning I have to go have them draw more to find out if they're increasing or not.
rockynautumn
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby alicialabeau » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:12 pm

I'm saying a prayer for you that you get some good news. Please let us know how things go.
alicialabeau
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby lizzybeth » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:30 pm

Hey there... just coming across this post. I am in the exact same position, and can't stop crying. I'm obsessively reading posts as well, desperate for answers. How did it turn out for you? I hope you are well and happy.
lizzybeth
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child

Return to Miscarriage (?) Support