Here we go again...

Find support from other moms who have been there and other moms who are also waiting.

Here we go again...

Postby wrengurl » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:56 pm

So on Thursday found out we are going to miscarry our twins. They stopped developing at 6 weeks 5 days and we should be 10 weeks 1 day. So now I wait... Monday or Tuesday the Miscarriage clinic will call me in to discuss what I want to do. The last two times my body took care of it itself. I have never miscarried twins so am kind of scared of it. I know the first time I was scared of what was going to happen and dealt with it fine. Its the fear of the unknown. The first time I went for my 12week ultrasound and found it had stopped growing at 7 weeks 5days. Then we got pregnant 2 months later with fraternal twins and one of them never developed and one is our son today he is 2.5 and my saving grace threw this. So I have been pregnant 3 times with 5 chances and have 1 beautiful boy. I am ready to start again....I feel like I am rolling the dice and I do not gamble. I hate the waiting around and doing nothing. I hate the fear of it happening again. I hate the out of control feeling I get as I wait between a positive pregnancy test and the ultrasounds looking for a heart beat. Once I had that with my son I was fine, I had a feeling deep inside that he was fine and would be fine. I don't want my son to grow up to be an only child. So We need to keep trying, keep being strong, keep believing, keep praying as we go down this path.
wrengurl
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Re: Here we go again...

Postby sweetpea1500 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:53 pm

Dear Wrengurl,

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your twins. You are clearly a strong and brave woman and I feel sure that you will have a successful pregnancy soon.

My thought are with you as you deal with this once again.

With hugs to you from Sweet Pea E>
sweetpea1500
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child

Return to Miscarriage (?) Support