ovulation after miscarriage while spotting?

ovulation after miscarriage while spotting?

Postby rideswithchrist » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:45 pm

I had an early miscarriage on 10/16, all natural, nothing was seen on either ultrasound I did at 6 weeks or 6.4 weeks. HCG took awhile to drop, the day before yesterday I had a very faint positive still but today the HPT was negative.

I feel like I may be ovulating, I can feel tugging on the left side and I have watery CM and cervix is high and soft and open (It was closed and hard for my whole miscarriage which is why I think it took so long to pass it all).
BUT today, I am spotting again, mixed with CM and "leftovers" from BD last night. It is brownish and only when I pee and wipe...

I normally ovulate on CD14 which is today (but I think I ovulated late when I got pregnant)

I have no OPKs and my thermometer is broken so I am just going by CM and CP.
Could it be that I am ovulating now?
rideswithchrist
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Re: ovulation after miscarriage while spotting?

Postby Kay » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:52 am

It could be. I've talked to women who conceived pretty quickly after their natural miscarriages. Keep us updated.
-------------------------------
To read my own Misdiagnosed Miscarriage stories:
my blighted ovum scare
Told I was miscarrying at 12 weeks

Blogging on Misdiagnosed Miscarriages
If you are being diagnosed with a blighted ovum after IVF, please take a look at this article I put together: Misdiagnosed Miscarriage After IVF
and why I just believe a blighted ovum should NOT be diagnosed before nine weeks at the earliest and the UK's new guidelines support this

This post is for informational purposes only. This information is not intended to replace information given by your physician but rather intended to supplement that information.
Kay

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child

Return to Trying to Conceive