Need advise please. Is there any hope?

Postby renajeanb2b » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:45 pm

thank you for the link, and no they have never done the u/s just checked my levels. I think i will take another hpt tomorrow, and yes i do want to ask my dr more questions because i am baffled as well how i can just not be preg any more with no signs of miscarriage.i mean absorb the fetus it is so sci fi, but i guess i just have to have faith this is what god wants. it is just so hard though, now i wonder will this happen again, or even why has this happend. i think i might get another dr i dont thinkl she is verry informative, i get more info on this wonderful website than in her office.
Serena
renajeanb2b
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby shastep » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:51 pm

I hope that you are able to get into the doc tomorrow and get some real answers. I am so sorry you going thru this. I wish I had some info to offer. I did some looking but did not find much. Please let us know if you find something out.
expecting baby #6 11-3-11
5 HH children ~ 3 Angel babies
shastep
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby renajeanb2b » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:25 am

I will keep everyone informed. If anyone hear's anything please let me know, i have posted my questions on other web sites as well so hopefully between the dr all of you and the other web sites i will be able to figure out what happend. I just want to understand how my baby just went away without any kind of symptoms. Thanks again for all the support. My prayers are with you all. T:)
Serena
renajeanb2b
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby renajeanb2b » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:28 am

Well everyone i have not had much sleep at all thinking about the fact that the baby absorbed back into my body, it was just so scarry. I want to let everyone know thay the doc was wrong and the baby did not, i have had severe cramping all night and been passing all the tissue....tmi sorry just wanted to let everyone know. But on the bright side i have my closure now, thanks again for the support and god bless all. :(
Serena
renajeanb2b
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby shastep » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:45 am

I hate to say this but I am very happy that you have an answer. I would also find a new doc before you begin this journey again.

I am so sorry for your loss and I hope that you can find some support here while healing.
expecting baby #6 11-3-11
5 HH children ~ 3 Angel babies
shastep
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby nicole729 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:13 am

Doc's love to play God, so I knew something wasn't right about the whole absorbtion thing. I am relieved you now have some closure. Why this happened, none of us really know but know that God has a plan already written for us and unfortunately it includes disappointments. They are difficult to handle but lead us to understanding ourselves and our bodies. We then start to research and get more test on to see what exactly is going on. Even if we don't find anything that could cause a m/c we atleast tried to the best of our knowledge. If I wasn't 41 and much younger like 30 or under, I would be more baffled as to why I am miscarrying. Most go on to carry normal pregnancies but it seems more of us go on to be disappointed even more. I guess the question isn't "why is this happening to me"?...more like "when am I going to be blessed with a special bundle that I can hold in my arms? Sorry for your sadness but know we are here for you. Be Blessed. :(O
For you created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made: My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in the secret place. PSALMS 139: 13-16
nicole729
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child
Previous

Return to Possible Miscarriage - Progesterone Issues