So sad.......

So sad.......

Postby jessicau » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:52 am

Hello, Im new here. Trying to find some answers or advice that is real. I was referred to this site, I hopt that you all don not mind me posting here. Thank you in advance for all of your help.

My friend started clomid maybe 2 months agoI have looked up clomid and can not find the answers. Just last week (Tuesday) she finally after over 10 years of TTC, she got a BFP. She was on top of the world, it was a miracle. Then she started spotting this Friday, thinking it was from her ultrasound she didn't call the dr. The dr had her come Monday in for more blood work due to her progesterone levels being low. Last Thursday it was 2079. Mondays result was 3029. The dr gave her progesterone suppositories to use every night until she is 12 weeks. I wish that there was something that I could do for her, its upsetting, and is so very devastating. Why did the dr not give her a shot right away, then have her start the suppositories? Her numbers did not double from the last, but they are still really good right? I wonder if there is hope for her
jessicau
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby shastep » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:43 pm

The levels you gave us sound like HCG levels not progesterone levels. They do not usually give progesterone shots this early. It is usually a suppository. Do you know that her progesterone level is? Has her spotting stopped did it ever get bad?
expecting baby #6 11-3-11
5 HH children ~ 3 Angel babies
shastep
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child

Return to Possible Miscarriage - Progesterone Issues