6 weeks prego...empty sac and very low progesterone

6 weeks prego...empty sac and very low progesterone

Postby dro130 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:49 pm

hello all. i am currently pregnant with my first child....the resuts of the bloodwork show normal HGC but very low progesterone (5, it should be 20)

the 2 sonograms i have had show an empty sac.

i have not had any bleeding or any pain. i just can not accept the fact that there is no baby in there...my breasts are sore and i have a few other pregnancy symptoms.

i dont know what to do, what to think.

the dr put me on progesterone supplements and wants to do another sono in a week, but really thinks i will miscarry.

i have PCOS and Hoshimotos thyriod.....

could it be that the calculations are off??? could this baby be saved??? or am i just delaying the enivetable? i cant bare the thought of carrying a dead baby inside me but i cant go for the D& C if there is any chance things may be ok. how will i know for sure? if it isnt meant to be why isnt it passing naturally?

thank you in avance for your time
dro130
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby shastep » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:04 am

I am sorry for what you are going thru. I think after your next scan you will have a better understanding of what the outcome will be. Please let us know how things turn out for you. :H
expecting baby #6 11-3-11
5 HH children ~ 3 Angel babies
shastep
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby laylaysmomma » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:13 pm

You will find this site to be very encouraging and give you hope where you started to have none. I have decided that 6 weeks is TOO early to really know anything :) Just take care of yourself as if you are and continue to have ultrasounds done. Dont give up! :D
married to dh 7/31/07
mommy to Alethia 8/19/08
edd 4/1/10 to what we hope is not really a b/o!
laylaysmomma
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child

Return to Possible Miscarriage - Progesterone Issues