Possible miscarriage no signs please help

This forum is to share our miscarriage stories and, in so doing, help others

Possible miscarriage no signs please help

Postby BEANIE16 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:02 pm

Hi my name is Camille I'm 43 years old. My last menstrual period was on February 10th 2016. My mother-in-law is an OBGYN however she does not currently deliver babies but she is active GYN, and I'm her office manager. On March 12 I performed a pregnancy test I don't know why I was only two days late but I decided to. And there's a line goes at times but it didn't go slowly we didn't HCG quantitative that day and my levels were 238 my progesterone was 40. We continue to check my HCG Quant every two days and they Rose 66% if not more so after about 5 times we stopped checking them because it was miserable getting my blood drawn seeing as my mom-in-law is my boss and we have an ultrasound machine in there they did ultrasounds and every other day probably four times up until March 22nd at which point they did find A sac. , a week later we found a heartbeat and we were able to do the measurements everything looks fine how to due date of November 17th. I schedule an appointment to see a high-risk dr. On April 10th. She did an ultrasound intravaginal she had a hard time finding the baby but did find it found the heartbeat said the heartbeat was 144 beats per minute. She explains all the steps that we would take which times we would do the blood work to see if there were any chromosomal issues Exedra. She did ask if I'd had any c any cramping or any bleeding and I said no why was there a concern. And she said no they just ask everything looks great supposed to go back on June 6th and get that 10 week blood work. The following weekend I woke up and strangely said my breasts feel so much better I've never had breast pain with pregnancy before but my breast pain was so bad this time and so were my ovaries they hurt so bad but it's because the cyst on my ovaries and I'm told that that's the corpus luteum and that that is supposed to hurt because that's what keeps the baby alive and going until the placenta forms and that's about 10 weeks. My symptoms had subsided some two days after seeing the heart doctor on April 10th I don't know if I stated that. when I told my mother-in-law that on Monday April 13th she wasn't too concerned but on Wednesday April 15th she decided we might want to do an ultrasound they didn't intravaginal ultrasound we saw the baby and we saw the sack around it had grown a lot since the previous Friday i mean the most it had. Thr sac had grown alot too. Baby measured at 2cm and th arms had formed in 5 days ....but she did not see a heartbeat. At this point she had probably performed 8 ultrasound on me and every one of them we've saw the heartbeat and saw it well the only thing different this time is that the baby was laying at the bottom of the uterus and so she said it may be that the baby is laying at the bottom of the uterus there for the heartbeat just may not be showing up not to be too concerned. She also noted that the cervix was closed and the blood flow to the placenta look The next day she wanted to do another ultrasound to see if she can find the baby I had to use the restroom and she told me to wait but she couldn't see anything so she had to go use the bathroom she still couldn't see anything I want to say she look for about 5 minutes before she said she doesn't see anything she believes the body absorbed it. We had a vacation scheduled and left on Friday and I could have went to the hospital to have a tech do a better Ultrasound with a new machine but I decided since I wasn't bleeding or cramping that we probably should go on to vacation and find out when we get back. Now I've come across your website and I wonder if she didn't prematurely tell me that the baby disappeared and then it was over she's announced it to everyone that the pregnancy did not happen and that is over. I'm going to contact my high risk doctor on Monday as we returned from vacation. My question is is I think maybe I should go to the hospital and get one of their ultrasounds? Do you all think that she prematurely told me this? I do have a tilted uterus I still had no signs of a miscarriage and no cramping or bleeding. still feel pregnant although my breasts do not hurt like they did I'm so very scared has anyone else ever had this occurred the baby grew the most from Friday at the high risk doctor till Wednesday that she did the ultrasound and did not see the heartbeat it was no more than 12 hours when she did the next ultrasound and said that the baby he completely just went away so that I should be bleeding within a week. Can anybody help me with this and I'm sorry if this doesn't make a lot of sense I'm just so upset but I'm so hopeful after reading some of the stories here but I can't quite find a story like mine thank you all so much for reading and I pray for all you that are having issues miracles do happen there on this website and I'm glad that we all have each other. I don't want to know that everything has been right on track on this pregnancy my levels have been great every ultrasound that we've done has been great we've always think something it's always grown properly it has been wonderful. If she would have just wanted to look to be looking I still would not even know that something was wrong as I'm not due to go back to my other doctor for about 3 weeks. Also do you think do an ultrasound once and twice a week is dangerous could this have caused something. Again I want all of y'all to listen to your body and don't always listen to the doctor's we do know our bodies better than anyone and worse so lucky to have each other never lose hope thank you all so much in advance for any help that you can give me the only story I've not found on here is that the heartbeat didn't show up and the next day the baby had disappeared with no symptoms I'm hoping that someone can help me with this
BEANIE16
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Re: Possible miscarriage no signs please help

Postby BEANIE16 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:07 pm

I apologize for some of my typos. I meant to say that we are all so lucky to have each other. Also I do not have a heart doctor that supposed to say high-risk dr. If y'all have any questions that may help you answer any of my questions please do ask me and I will do a better job proving before I post I do apologize for the lengthy post I did not realize that it was so long maybe I need to go back and resubmit it and make it shorter God bless you all
BEANIE16
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child

Return to Our Miscarriage Stories