7 WEEKS (TWINS) NO HEARTBEAT

This forum is to share our miscarriage stories and, in so doing, help others

7 WEEKS (TWINS) NO HEARTBEAT

Postby thebest777 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:16 pm

OK, SO FIRST OF ALL I THANK GOD MY CREATOR FOR ALLOWING A 2ND PREGNANCY.

IN 2008 MY FIRST PREGNANCY ENDED UP IN A MISCARRIAGE. NOW AFTER 2 YEARS FINALLY GOT PREGNANT AGAIN-MAY 17, 2010POSITIVE RESULT. MY LMP WAS MARCH 28, 2010, BUT I GOTTA MENTION THAT I'M IRREGULAR. SO I DIDN'T HAVE MY PERIOD ON APRIL BUT OVULATED. SO I CAN'T REALLY TELL WHEN I GOT PREGNANT SINCE I'M IRREGULAR.

I WENT TO THE DR A WEEK AFTER I GOT PREGNANT AND YES! IT IS A POSITIVE RESULT. THE NURSE CALCULATED 10 WEEKS OF PREG.(I KNEW SHE COULD BE WRONG CUS I'M IRREGULAR AND MY LMP WAS 3-28-2010)

EVERYTHING IS GOING GOOD, NAUSEA, TIREDNESS, HUNGRY ALL THE TIME, ABOUT EVERY 2 HRS. MY BOOBS STILL VERY SENSITIVE AND EVERYTHING'S GROWING. LOL

YESTERDAY 5-31-2010 I HAD MY FIRST ULTRASOUND. I HAD THE ULTRASOUND DONE TWICE BY A REG OG, THEN BY A GMD, OG. SO TWICE. THEY WOULDN'T TELL ME NOTHING TIL I ASK WHAT WAS WRONG.THEY DIDN'T EVEN LET ME SEE THE MONITOR SO I WAS MAD, AND CRYING ALREADY. THE MD TOLD ME SHE WANTED TO CONFIRM WHAT THE OG SAW IN THE 1ST ULTRASOUND, SHE SAID I'M CARRYING TWINS BUT SHOWS @ 7 WEEKS! AND ASKED ME IF I WAS SURE OF MY LMP 3-28-2010 I SAID YES.
SHE SAID SHE COULDN'T FIND THE HEARTBEATS NOT EVEN ONE OF THE TWINS.

I ASKED FOR AN EXPLANATION, A REASON, SOMETHING THAT WOULD MAKE ME UNDERSTAND WHY THIS THINGS HAPPENS. THEY COULDN'T EXPLAIN
A CASE. MANAGER SPOKE TO ME AFTERWARDS
AND INFORM ME THEY R SCHEDULING ME FOR A FINAL ULTRASOUND NEXT WEEK ON TUESDAY TO CONFIRM A MISCARRIAGE. I AGREED.
THE WORSE OF THIS IS THAT SHE OFFERED ME THIS PILL TO HELP NATURE GET RID OF THIS MISCARRIAGE, I REFUSED TO IT!!! I FELT PRESSURE BY THIS CASE MANAGER WHICH GAVE ME NO HOPE AT ALL!!! THE DR KEPT ASKING IF I HAD ANY TYPE OF CRAMPING, BLEEDING AND OR SPOTTING, I SAID NO!! NOT AT ALL.

WELL, AFTER THE DR. I WAS HUNGRY AGAIN!!! AND WITH NAUSEA.
MY MOTHER TOLD ME THE STORY OF ONE OF MY CLOSE COUSIN THAT WENT THROUGH THE SAME AS ME. SHE WAS 6 WEEKS W TWINS AND COULDN'T FIND A HEARTBEAT TIL AFTER 2 WEEKS. THOSE TWINS ARE NOW 4YR OLD

IM A BELIEVER AND AFTER MY 1ST MISCARRIAGE IT TOOK ME 2 YRS TO WANT TO TRY AGAIN. I CRIED TO GOD IN MY PRAYERS BEGGING THE ALMIGHTY GOD TO ALLOWED ME THE OPPORTUNITY OF BECOMING A MOTHER THIS YR. SO GOD DID HEARD MY PRAYERS BY FORMING 2 IN MY WOMB. EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON. AND GOD WORKS IN A MYSTERIOUS WAY.

NOW I'M VERY CALM THINKING THAT IT WAS PROBABLY TOO SOON FOR THEM TO SEE THE HEARTBEAT SINCE IT'S TWO AND ARE STILL TO SMALL. I THANK GOD IN ADVANCE.

AFTER READING ALL THIS INCREDIBLE STORIES HAVE ME AND MY HUSBAND HOPE AND FAITH. I HAVEN'T BLEED, CRAMP, SPOTTING OR FEVER, I FEEL GREAT. STILL EATING EVERY TWO HRS, SLEEPY AND NOW EXCITED.

I ASK ALL OF U FOR UR PRAYERS AND ENCOURAGE ALL OF YOU TO BELIEVE AND HELP MY PRAYER BE HEARD BY THE MAIN DR, "THE DR OF DR'S" JESUSCHRIST!
thebest777
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Re: 7 WEEKS (TWINS) NO HEARTBEAT

Postby ColombianDiva » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:18 pm

You Go Girl! Keep The Faith...That's All You Need! Please Keep Us Updated! :)8
Angel Babies: April 9, 2005 (9 Weeks) / March 12, 2010 (11 Weeks: Twins) / June 27, 2010 (11 Weeks)
ColombianDiva
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Re: 7 WEEKS (TWINS) NO HEARTBEAT

Postby emilyrw96 » Thu May 23, 2013 4:02 am

I'm having the same problem with my 1 baby, I had a dating scan tuesday and they said my baby is measuring 7 weeks but there is no heartbeat and I have to go back next week for another scan, has anyone had this problem and had a positive outcome, i am completely freaking out and i have no faith in my prayers because before i went to my scan i was hoping and praying all the time that my baby would be ok and clearly its not, can someone give me some good news to help me get through this? i dont know whats going on! i saw my baby on the scan
emilyrw96
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child

Return to Our Miscarriage Stories