Missed Miscarriage

This forum is to share our miscarriage stories and, in so doing, help others

Missed Miscarriage

Postby sheila6386 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:17 pm

I found out I was pregnant for the third time my first pregnancies were normal. However unlike my first two I bled for 7 days during implantation when I called the doctor they told me as long as it wasn't brown or bright red not to worry and they would set me up an appt. I went in and did the normal pelvic exam and they gave me orders to get my labs drawn which were normal I guess they never called. The next appt was set for valentines day to have an ultrasound to see how far along I was. When I eventually went back for that appt. and actually got back to the ultrasound room which let me tell you took forever. I knew immediately something was wrong with the way the doctor was acting he stopped eventually and never told me how far along I was but that the baby had no heartbeat and he wasn't giving up hope so he had me go get my hcg levels checked that day and on a Thursday and Friday I had another appt. I went in Friday and sure enough my levels were dropping. My doctor wants me to pass everything naturally which I have started bleeding but no clots and it's not even like my normal period but I have horrid cramps. On top of this I got to hear my mother in laws miscarriage story how she starved herself and miscarried because of that I just can't believe someone could be so heartless. The day I found out she said I wonder what caused it almost like I had been the one to do it to myself like she did. I wanted this baby and to be treated like I have and unsupported it's horrible. I'm sorry to anyone who has to ever go thru this process.
sheila6386
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child

Return to Our Miscarriage Stories