twice in 6 months..seems so unfair

This forum is to share our miscarriage stories and, in so doing, help others

twice in 6 months..seems so unfair

Postby joules89 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:25 am

Hi there, i am so glad to have found this site where other woman have been through these traumatic circumstances, as it seems i am the only one in my social group that is experiencing this pain and loss.
I had a MMC in july 2010 and have now had another one at 8 weeks, of course we went through the waiting gane but he/she eventually decidied to miscarry naturally. Im just so confused as to why it has happened agian, i have done everything right and i am a young healthy 21 year old. The NHS will not do any tests on me and my partner until i have had 3 consecutive miscarriages, problem is i dont know if i can put myself through it all again.
Im petrified that there is something wrong with me, all i want in the world is a baby, and it seems all my friends and people around me are getting pregnant left right and centre and having worry free pregnancies. This just all seems so unfair to me, and its hard to know how to deal with it, i feel so angry, sad, jealous.. just such mixed emotions and i want to try again but i know i will be a nervous wreck the whole way through!! x :O
joules89
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Re: twice in 6 months..seems so unfair

Postby LongLashes » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:27 am

{{{{{hugs}}}}} Im reallly sorry that you are going through this. It is frustrating that the helpline you need right now is non exsistant. I have suffered 2 ectopic pregnancies and the last one I had I had to have my right tube removed. I know only have one. The pain i felt from the loss was soon replaced with finding out 10 days after my surgery that I had been pregnant with twins and the other one was safely in my uterus. I have my story posted elsewhere but my message to you is that, you are feeling an extreme loss right now and frightened about having to possibley go through it again but there is still a very good chance that you will carry your next pregnancy to full term. You find light at the end of the tunnel. I really wish for you the best for you and hope that you have a great support system to lean on and please post and update of how you are. {{{{HUGS}}}} :)O
LongLashes
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby jnhillard » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:54 am

I understand your pain. My husband and I got pregnant in November only to miscarry at 6 weeks. THEN on Christmas, much to our surprise, I got another positive pregnancy test. I was so excited, from when my hcg had dropped to zero to my ultrasound the baby should have been 7 weeks. The little bean measured 5 wks 6 days without a heartbeat. I waited another long week only to have cramping and spotting. This continued until I was prescribed cytotec because my body wasn't releasing the little baby.
:-( I have some women that I know whom have had miscarriages, but the pain of two so close together is immense. Yet, I cannot wait to try again and have our first little miracle enter this world.
Jessica (Me) <23>, James <25>
m/c #1 11.22.2010 (6 wks)
m/c #2 1.22.2011 (baby stopped growing @ 6 wks, should have been 8)
m/c #3 7.1.2011 (5w4d)

I have PCOS and MTHFR. TTC since August 2010
http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

jnhillard
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby MImamaof1 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:11 pm

It is unfair! And horrible and scarey. Don't blame yourself!!! I lost two in 4 months last summer. It was one of the worst times in my life. I was very scared to keep trying but we did and #3 is now perfectly healthy and due in 10 weeks. Keep yourself healthy and know that it's ok to grieve. All of us on here grieve with you.
MImamaof1
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby joules89 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:50 pm

sorry to hear of your losses, i just feel at the moment that i will not feel happy or content until i have my baby in my arms, but we will just have to try again and hope for the best, good luck to you xxx
joules89
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby madglenn » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:55 pm

I'm truly sorry for your losses.
madglenn
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child

Return to Our Miscarriage Stories