3rd miscarriage...

This forum is to share our miscarriage stories and, in so doing, help others

3rd miscarriage...

Postby trying2behappy » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:59 pm

Hello everyone, im new to this board and i have to admit this board have helped me to get through my 1st trimester during my 3rd pregnancy, because i was told my pregnancy wasnt viable because my ovulation period was hard to chart due to my irregular cycles, bit low and behold he should up and i was only measuring 6 wks when i was suppose to be 7 1/2wks. The doctors sugested i have a d&c the next day when they thought my baby wasnt viable but this board gave me hope... my story may be a lil long but i hope it reach someone and help them.... my 1st pregnancy was ended during 9 wks due to a blighted ovum, my 2nd baby was when i really started to feel unhappy he passed at 17 wks i was praying for him to be ok because miscarriages dont really run in my family during 2nd trimesters, the 1st one i was like ok alot of women experience this but i jus knew for sure tje second one will be ok. i woke up around 3 am with contractions at that time i had no clue what they were.. went to the toilet and my water broke... rushed to hospital... and it was nothing they could do i gave birth to my baby boy that afternoon.. i was so scared and shocked i didnt even hold hkm... i wish i would have...my 3rd baby everything was ok til i reached my 19 week... never had pains or aching it was just perfect my doctors were keeping a eye on my cervix and i was still catious but very hopeful i begin to feel kicks and i was jus so happy until i begin to get this same feeling i had during the 2nd baby i immediately went hospital straight to l&d and they monitored me they kept saying everything was fine and i kept saying no its not im contracting and they wouldnt give me medicine to stop the contractions.... because i was only 19 wks.... i prayed for a uti... i waa jus so desperate to keep my baby... theu couldnt do the official sonogram so i had to wait til monday morning because i came on a sunday night... they said 8 and i waited til 10am before i got the sonogram by then it was to late i was dialated 5cm and the sac was bulging out... i just lost alexander oct 25th i had tje opportunity to hold him his hands were moving and his heart was beating and i jus kept asking the doctors to please help him... they told me at 19 weeks they usually dont try to help the baby because its a good chance he might get brain damage.... sometimes i feel like giving up but i know there are ppl who need me and one day a baby that will need me to.... my next pregnancy my doctor is automaticaly put in a cerclage with progesteron shots i pray it works... im going to try again very soon...if you have any questions or some period that i may have left out dont be afraid to ask... i wanna help others because no woman should lose a baby.... lets help one another.
s
trying2behappy
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Re: 3rd miscarriage...

Postby Lillibet » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:53 pm

I am so so sorry for your heartbreaking losses :(O

I really hope that next time is the charm for you.
4th time is looking like the charm for me.

There is hope. All the best.
Lil :(O
Lil (37), DH (47)
- B/O found @ 9 wks (Feb 05), Missed M/C twins @ 8 wks (Jul 09), M/C @ 6 wks (Dec 09)
Lillibet
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Re: 3rd miscarriage...

Postby trying2behappy » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:35 pm

thank you so much!!! i needed that!!! Congrats on your pregnancy and i pray to god that he will give your womb the power to carry a strong and healthy baby in jesus name!!!! god bless u
trying2behappy
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child

Return to Our Miscarriage Stories