Opinion please~Is cycle day 26 to early for a BFP?

Postby melpointy » Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:48 pm

Thanks everyone.

I also read that Femara (letrozole) can tend to make your cycles longer so it may even be that. I dont know. I guess maybe it is a good thing just in cause I have a Luteal Phase Defect. Oh well Guess back to the drawing board this month again.

Take care,
Mel :smile:
melpointy
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby Dawn » Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:27 am

Mel I had a 42 day cycle that started almost a month after my m/c. Check my chart to see the dates. It sucks but I'm sure you'll get back to normal soon. A 30 day cycle is pretty noirmal and I wouldn't worry about it too much at all.

OPK's are great except when you have a cycle like I'm having this time around. My body kept gearing up to O and didn't but I had positive OPK's. If I wasn't charting I would think AF would be late and I wouldn't be getting BFP's. At least through temping I knew that AF is not going to come for about two weeks past the date she was originally due to arrive.
Dawn
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby melpointy » Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:45 am

I will probably start taking my temp in the morning I just need to remember to do it.....lol Maybe I should just tie the thermetor to my forhead then I wont forget. :rofl:

Well at least husband agreed to BD every other day this month. We will see how that goes.. :shock:

Mel

Babydust Everyone~~ :cheer:
melpointy
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby Dawn » Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:28 pm

Good for your dh! :smile: Don't stop that bd'ing until the end of your cycle. We bd'd like crazy and then I stopped charting it and bd'ing as much after the middle of my cycle when I thought I was O'ing. Then my doctor ttok a look at my charts and seems to think I'm O'ing at the end of my cycles. So it's best to just bd all the way through if possible. Good luck! :smile:
Dawn
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby melpointy » Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:02 pm

Thanks I will give it a try. I am praying and trying not to stress too much as this just complicates things. Just picked up my Femara today 90 bucks for 15 pills so expensive so I am really hoping it hits this month. This is the third increase.

Take care,
Mel :smile:
melpointy
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child
Previous

Return to Conceiving after a loss or multiple losses