7 weeks diagnosed molar and no symptoms

7 weeks diagnosed molar and no symptoms

Postby emsmom » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:11 pm

I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on my situation. I am currently 7 weeks pregnant. I started to be concerned during my 5th week of pregnancy because my pregnacy symptoms disappeared, ie breast fullness. At 5 wks 5 days had a blood test done, hgc aroung 16400. Went back 2 days later hcg around 28700. Had bloodtest and ultrasound 2 days later and had hcg around 48000 but the doctor said the ultrasound results didn't look normal. Went back at 7 weeks and said he confirmed a molar pregnancy. I have no bleeding and my hcg isn't out of control. Has anyone been in this situation? They want me to have a d&C as soon as possible, but I am nervous about it. I have had 2 stillbirths, 1 livebirth ( my miracle!) and another miscarriage. I wanted to know if anyone else has had this happen.
emsmom
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Re: 7 weeks diagnosed molar and no symptoms

Postby Kay » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:42 pm

I see you posted this a few days ago? Has anything changed? Don't be afraid to get a second opinion. May be a molar pregnancy but we've had them misdiagnosed here before as well.
-------------------------------
To read my own Misdiagnosed Miscarriage stories:
my blighted ovum scare
Told I was miscarrying at 12 weeks

Blogging on Misdiagnosed Miscarriages
If you are being diagnosed with a blighted ovum after IVF, please take a look at this article I put together: Misdiagnosed Miscarriage After IVF
and why I just believe a blighted ovum should NOT be diagnosed before nine weeks at the earliest and the UK's new guidelines support this

This post is for informational purposes only. This information is not intended to replace information given by your physician but rather intended to supplement that information.
Kay

Re: 7 weeks diagnosed molar and no symptoms

Postby komnetad » Mon May 29, 2017 8:39 am

Thanks for your posts, they are really helpful
komnetad
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child

Return to Molar Pregnancy