Pregnant.. Tubes Tied/cut/burnt

Pregnant.. Tubes Tied/cut/burnt

Postby GingerG » Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:12 pm

I found this forum as I was looking up info for my good friend. She had her tubes tied/cut and burnt 3 years ago and on Nov. 18th she tested positive for pregnancy.

She first tested a light positive on November 18th. She has had 3 HCG draws:

HcG Nov. 19th= 203
HcG Nov. 22nd= 427
HcG Nov. 29th= 2297

Nothing showed on u/s Nov. 19 (obviously) and Nov. 27th. She just had another u/s this morning, Dec. 2nd, and at first the tech didn't see a thing and then after looking for a while she goes "oh, there is the sac", EXTREEMLY small, in the uterus, wouldn't even show up when they printed a picture because the equipment is good but not great. This was a vaginal ultrasound

Her numbers are doubling every 3 days, a little on the slow side. I'm thinking she is at min. 5 1/2 weeks pregnant based on when she first tested positive, wouldn't they see more than a hard to find sac by now?

I think she is relieved that they didn't find anything in the tubes, yet, and seen a small sac in the uterus, but I have done some reading on Ectopic pregnancies and about 15-20% of Ectopics develop a tiny small sac in the uterus called a pseudosac, which is just a fluid filled sac caused by the ectopic.

I would like to be optimistic for her but I just read a website that said all normal pregnancies should show up on a transvaginal ultrasound by the time the HcG reaches 2000 and she is beyond that right now.

What do you all think?

Anyone have early ultrasounds and HCG numbers to compare?
Ginger

Mom to:
Alexis 9 Ashley 7 Megan 3 Kaylee 1
GingerG
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby perciousmiracles » Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:35 am

I posted a reply on your other thread.
perciousmiracles
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes