Heterotopic Ectopic twin lives Please read this

Heterotopic Ectopic twin lives Please read this

Postby LongLashes » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:50 am

[color=#FF40BF]Hi this is my first posting. I really hope that anyone having or suspecting an ectopic will read my incredible story and know that miracles do happen. I Have 6 living children and have suffered an ectopic pregnancy in jan 09 and had emergency surgery but the doctor saved my tube ( this ectopic was in my left tube ) however, 5 weeks after my surgery i was pregnant with my daughter and had a normal uneventful pregnancy. Early Jan. I got another BFP! This time i had for some reason a feeling like i was having twins. Within a couple of days i had just a very very light color of light brown twice when i wiped. I didnt think alot about it cus it was so light and i have had bleeding or spotting with all of my pregnancies. The doctor wanted me to go to A&E for testing. I had my HCG levels tested and they were quadrupling in 48 hours but the ultrasound showed nothing but because i was 4 weeks or so i was not bothered by it. a couple of days later and the day i turned exactly 5 weeks i ended up at A&E in alot of pain. I had been suffering through out the night and by morning my husband took me in. Pain became worse and my HCG levels were 4900 at this point but the this time the ultrasound showed nothing in uterus but did show 3 masses in my stomache and they could not rule out ectopic so i was to go to emergency surgery. I really felt that i had a good pregnancy and it was just my appendix cus my HCG was so high and quadrupling but the pain was HORRIBLE. this time they told me it was my right tube causing the problem. The doc did remove my right tube and I began to come to terms with my loss. devestating. I still felt something was not right. I had nausea and within 10 days i was back in A&E demanding my HCG tested again. The doc was hesitant on it but did it, long story short, my HCG was now at 59,000!!!! not what it should be after the removal of my pregnancy and tube. The ultrasound showed a sac with yolk and a heartbeat!!!! I had been pregnant with twins but one got stuck in the tube!! Ths is called a Heterotopic pregnancy, this occurs in 1 in 30,0000 ectopic pregnancies!! a true miracle in itself besides the fact that this delicate thing made it through that surgery! Im so thankful to god and cant believe the miracle of this happening to me. I wanted to share this because i think we should listen to ourselves and not 100% the doctors all the time because the day i came home from the hospital i was reading about Heterotopic pregnancy and thought this could be me and IT WAS ME!!! i had my suspicsion from the HCG even the day of the tube and pregnancy removal. I will keep you updated with my progress of this pregnancy. I really hope I dont loose this baby but i understand how delicate it is being through all it has and no one ever knew. Please message me if anyone would like any more info or questions. [/color]
LongLashes
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Re: Heterotopic Ectopic twin lives Please read this

Postby Zepplin7907 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:28 pm

Wow, that's an amazing story and I hope it ends well or ended well. I didn't check the date of the post. I am having a strange pregnancy right now. The doctor actually told me I already m/c or that it is in my tubes but my numbers are still rising. So I am waiting and waiting to find out what is going to happen. Good luck with everything.
Diagnosed with PCOS when I was 16
M/C in March 2010 only used Metformin
Natural Pregnancy in Aug. 2011 (don't know what's happening yet)
Zepplin7907
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child

Return to Ectopic Pregnancy