being told I miscarried for 3 weeks now!

being told I miscarried for 3 weeks now!

Postby crystalpeterson2 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:02 pm

I have morning sickness like crazy today; I have never felt so pregnant this time. Its driving me nuts because it should be going away right?

My beta #'s are from this pregnancy and my doctor says there is no need to do any more betas. I don't understand why he doesn't want to follow up with me? He just said to come back in 3 weeks. Is what I don't get is
06/09/08 I went to the ER for bleeding and they couldn't find anything in my uterus so they said I was either miscarrying or have already miscarried.

06/24/08 Follow up with My dr. said the same thing because there is nothing in my uterus at this time and I'm still bleeding 3 weeks later lightly like a light period.

Here are my betas:

01/09 39

01/11 65

01/18 84

01/20 86 This is why doctor said no need to do any more betas because I plateaued.
crystalpeterson2
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby holly1 » Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:41 am

Hi, your doctor is a jerk then.
I dont want to scare you, but youre in the ectopic section so you must suspect it yourself, get another doctor pronto. you cant mess around waiting for 3 weeks if it is ectopic.

Youre going to have to be proactive and make sure someone will montitor you through this.

My doctors have dillydallied and i had to fight all the way through, you've got to do the same.

xxxxxxxxxxx
holly1
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby holly1 » Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:42 am

Just realised you posted that in June. How did it go?
holly1
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child

Return to Ectopic Pregnancy