5 Week Gestational Sac, no Fetal pole.. UPDATE: Baby born!

Have you had a misdiagosed miscarriage? Please share your stories here.

Postby stefanie8829 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:32 am

Just me again.. Checking in for anyone who may read this.

I'll be 18 weeks tomorrow, and I find out the sex tonight.

The neural tests and down syndrome tests came back clear- and the baby appears to be as healthy as can be.

Remember, miracles do happen! Stay positive, always check with another doctor, and remember time is on your side!
stefanie8829
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby stefanie8829 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:08 am

Just another update.. I'm 19 weeks today, Had my ultrasound last week- It's a healthy little girl!!!! 8)O I am soo excited!

Keep faith alive ladies!
stefanie8829
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby pavs2006 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:54 am

hey Stefanie, i am so happy to read that this all worked out for you. I am waiting right now, i had a u/s on Feb 6th when i was supposed to be 8 wks, and the doc said that the baby stopped growing around 6 wks. So i have another u/s booked for Tuesday to find out if she was right, and if so he is going to give me the meds to miscarry. I am sooooo hoping that my story has your ending.
I am so happy for you that you are going to have a little girl. Please keep us updated on your progress....
Michelle
~6wk Angel~01/08
waiting 1 cycle to TTC again
pavs2006
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby serena » Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:30 pm

hi stefanie,

you're story is very encouraging. i am in a similar situation- empty sac smaller than it should be and hcg rising but not doubling. i'll be getting another u/s done on thursday. losing hope, but maybe it will go well.
serena
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby Thistle » Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:11 am

Love love LOVE stories like this!!!

Congratulations, and THANK YOU for the reminder to us all: LISTEN to your body and your heart. They almost always know the truth.

Continued good luck to you!
Thistle
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby stefanie8829 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:08 pm

Hey girls... It's been a while, but I thought I would check in.

I'll be 25 weeks tomorrow, and as I sit here on my laptop as it pushes against my belly, my baby girl is kicking you all!

Remember, there is hope. Do not take medicines to miscarry. WAIT it out. Anything can happen! Do not get a D&C.

The only time you should do that is if you are bleeding and running a fever and they are sure there is NO heartbeat.. Then it can be dangerous to your health not to...

Keep faith! E>
stefanie8829
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby maccy » Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:56 pm

Just read your story and I'm in tears. I so hope I can get an outcome like you, my 2nd scan is on Fri, I have been bleeding lightly mild cramps but they discovered on my first scan that I had a bleed, next to the sack which measured correct for dates. However the sac was empty at 6 weeks + 5. So going back to see if anything has changed, keep everything crossed for me. xxxxxx Bless your little buba. x
maccy
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby stefanie8829 » Fri May 16, 2008 3:24 pm

I am so sorry you are going through this. I hope you got a positive outcome!!! Keep your head up!

Just giving an update. I'm 33w1d... Everything is moving along smoothly. I have a c-section date scheduled for June 25th, although I think my baby girl will be here sooner! Her nursery is done and everything is ready to go!

Remember- anything can happen, listen to your heart. :) :)O<
stefanie8829
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby stefanie8829 » Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:27 am

Hey girls... it's been a while since I've updated.

Just want you all to know that I had my bundle of joy on June 25, 08. She was 8lbs4oz and 19in long. She's in beautiful health and is laying on my lap at I type this!

I am sooo glad I found this site and didn't follow my dr's suggestions to terminate my pregnancy when we found no baby for 3 weeks in a row.

Hang onto hope and make sure you take your time!

God Bless All. I feel blessed every second!

8)O

stefanie8829
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby stefanie8829 » Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:50 am

Here she is at 1 month old- SMILING

And to think--- I almost gave up!
My misdiagnosed miscarriage was born on June 25, 2008.

Perfectly Healthy!
stefanie8829
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby Lulabelle » Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:50 am

stefanie8829, what a wonderful story! It made me so happy to see the darling surprise at the end--what a beautiful baby girl! It's so nice that you remembered to come back and update your happy ending.

BTW: don't know if you'll check back, but how do you know if you have PCOS? My last blood glucose test was considered pre-diabetic (107) and my waist is measuring a little over 35 inches. I've heard that means insulin resistance.

I don't have any other PCOS symptoms, but could I just be insulin resistant?
Lulabelle
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby stefanie8829 » Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:53 pm

Insulin resistancy is a symptom of PCOS... Check w/ your doctor. Suggest that you could have PCOS_ and see if he will do further testing to see if that is the case!

My dr. did a bunch of tests and said I had PCOS- although I dont have any issues w/ diabeties.
Good luck to you... and thank you!

Perfectly Healthy!
stefanie8829
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby stefanie8829 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:19 am

Bumping to the top to give hope...

My daughter is 19 weeks old. Healthy as can be. 24in long and 16lbs!! Big girl ;-)

Perfectly Healthy!
stefanie8829
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby Kay » Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:46 pm

LOL, I read that wrong and thought, "Wow, 24 inches at birth!!!" Okay, time for me to rest my eyes :)

She is just so beautiful. That is just the sweetest picture. Thank you so much for sharing that with us :)O
-------------------------------
To read my own Misdiagnosed Miscarriage stories:
my blighted ovum scare
Told I was miscarrying at 12 weeks

Blogging on Misdiagnosed Miscarriages
If you are being diagnosed with a blighted ovum after IVF, please take a look at this article I put together: Misdiagnosed Miscarriage After IVF
and why I just believe a blighted ovum should NOT be diagnosed before nine weeks at the earliest and the UK's new guidelines support this

This post is for informational purposes only. This information is not intended to replace information given by your physician but rather intended to supplement that information.
Kay

Postby Leslie_Lanneya_Austin » Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:07 am

Im so happy for you!!
Leslie_Lanneya_Austin
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child
Previous

Return to Our Misdiagnosed Miscarriage Stories