A miracle story

Have you had a misdiagosed miscarriage? Please share your stories here.

A miracle story

Postby alicialabeau » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:12 pm

After my third pregnancy loss in the last year and a half, I wish I were able to share my own story of hope, but I'm still waiting. In the meantime, I came across this video this morning and I just wanted to share it here for others who may be looking for hope as well. Even though I don't understand why God answers some peoples prayers with miraculous healings and not others, I do believe that He hears, and He cares and He's still doing miracles today. So I am going to grab hold of that hope and wait in eager expectation from my own miracle. If you are looking for renewed hope, and you have a few minutes, I would encourage you to watch this video.

http://www.getitfree.us/blog/article/Vi ... ign=Videos
alicialabeau
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Re: A miracle story

Postby Kay » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:34 pm

Oh gosh, what a tear jerker! That brought back so many memories from my own pregnancies. I'm going to share this in the Misdiagnosed forum. Thank you!
-------------------------------
To read my own Misdiagnosed Miscarriage stories:
my blighted ovum scare
Told I was miscarrying at 12 weeks

Blogging on Misdiagnosed Miscarriages
If you are being diagnosed with a blighted ovum after IVF, please take a look at this article I put together: Misdiagnosed Miscarriage After IVF
and why I just believe a blighted ovum should NOT be diagnosed before nine weeks at the earliest and the UK's new guidelines support this

This post is for informational purposes only. This information is not intended to replace information given by your physician but rather intended to supplement that information.
Kay

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child

Return to Our Misdiagnosed Miscarriage Stories