Gabrielly's Story - Told Possibly Molar Pregnancy Declined D&C

Have you had a misdiagosed miscarriage? Please share your stories here.

Gabrielly's Story - Told Possibly Molar Pregnancy Declined D&C

Postby Kay » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:53 am

Kay, I will write my testimony below so you can post it!

It's an honor to be able to post a misdiagnosed story on this site! I feel honored the Lord would choose me, to give millions of women who read this hope, and faith! My story started out with an ultrasound on a Friday, I saw that the tech took a reallyyy long time, I'd say a little under an hour (just to check dates). So after she was done, the doctor called, said I was 5 weeks and 3 days and they saw a gestational sac, yolk sac ((((but no fetal pole)))), and wanted to see me next week!!! She called Monday morning saying she reviewed the final report, and that she was suspecting a molar pregnancy and wanted me in right away for another ultrasound!!!!! I got there and as they scanned, they saw the two sacs, and some cystic spaces, I could see 3 little ones!!! She wanted to schedule a D&C for friday and said she thought it was a partial molar! My Hcg level the week before, on a tuesday was 3,800 and the following monday after the ultrasound was 9,500 so she said it had not doubled properly!! The lady who did the ultrasound monday was a high risk ob and her nurse, and the doctor said that with an hcg level of 3,800 "they should have seen more on the ultrasound" not to get my hopes up! (after she had said that "maybe" they were trying to read too much too early" so that afternoon my ob called with the hcg level, that she said should have been around 28,000 and said that again, it wasn't looking good! We had said that we didn't want to schedule the d&c and ultrasound for friday that we wanted just an ultrasound Monday! so after a week of praying, asking our pastors, the church to pray, we went back there today, Monday! 1 week after the last ultrasound! As soon as she put the thing on me I saw a white dot inside, but she started to mesure my ovaries, but from the far I could see my uterus and something in there! When she started on my uterus, there was my precious little miracle baby! With a heartbeat!!!!!!! My husband and I cried of joy, and I couldn't believe how big it was only 1 week later, where before I saw nothing! It wasn't just a fetal pole, it was my BABY with a heartbeat!!!!!!!! So much changed in one week!!!!! I'd like to leave a scripture that spoke greatly in my heart after looking up faith and healing scriptures online!
1 Corinthians 2:5
so that your faith might not rest on men's wisdom, but on God's power.
My ob said she has no "medical or scientific" explanation for this, thank God I do, the power of God!!!!!! As I read peoples testimonies on the site, I kept asking the Lord to bless me with one so I could post here!!!!!! He sure did, when all else looked lost and hopeless!!!! He can bring hope, faith, and strength to us and give us a powerful testimony to bless others!!!! Please, get a second, third, fourth opinion, but most importantly, pray because I know the GOD I serve, can do the impossible! He brought healing to my body and baby!!! Thank you JESUS!!!!! All the praise, honor, and glory belongs to you Lord!!!!

Thank you for the prayers Kay, I feel very blessed to be part of your testimony list!!!!
-------------------------------
To read my own Misdiagnosed Miscarriage stories:
my blighted ovum scare
Told I was miscarrying at 12 weeks

Blogging on Misdiagnosed Miscarriages
If you are being diagnosed with a blighted ovum after IVF, please take a look at this article I put together: Misdiagnosed Miscarriage After IVF
and why I just believe a blighted ovum should NOT be diagnosed before nine weeks at the earliest and the UK's new guidelines support this

This post is for informational purposes only. This information is not intended to replace information given by your physician but rather intended to supplement that information.
Kay

Re: Gabrielly's Story - Told Possibly Molar Pregnancy Declined D&C

Postby Kay » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:54 am

I am so glad you shared your story. We have seen over the years that some doctors really like to scare women into D&Cs by throwing around the molar diagnosis. Yes, they happen but based on stories here, I really think they are more often misdiagnosed.

I hope you keep us updated on you. Continued prayers for a safe and uneventful pregnancy.

Yay!
-------------------------------
To read my own Misdiagnosed Miscarriage stories:
my blighted ovum scare
Told I was miscarrying at 12 weeks

Blogging on Misdiagnosed Miscarriages
If you are being diagnosed with a blighted ovum after IVF, please take a look at this article I put together: Misdiagnosed Miscarriage After IVF
and why I just believe a blighted ovum should NOT be diagnosed before nine weeks at the earliest and the UK's new guidelines support this

This post is for informational purposes only. This information is not intended to replace information given by your physician but rather intended to supplement that information.
Kay

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child

Return to Our Misdiagnosed Miscarriage Stories