Requests for Interviews (if you have been misdiagnosed)

Have you had a misdiagosed miscarriage? Please share your stories here.

Requests for Interviews (if you have been misdiagnosed)

Postby Kay » Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:40 pm

Occasionally I get requests from the press and researchers to interview women who have been misdiagnosed. If you have been misdiagnosed and are willing to be put on a list for the future, could you let me know here.

Your screen name is fine. Just make sure you have a good email address attached to your account where you can be reached. Also, could you list the general area where you like (i.e. UK, Pacific Northwest, etc...). Some of our requests are regional.

Thank you.
-------------------------------
To read my own Misdiagnosed Miscarriage stories:
my blighted ovum scare
Told I was miscarrying at 12 weeks

Blogging on Misdiagnosed Miscarriages
If you are being diagnosed with a blighted ovum after IVF, please take a look at this article I put together: Misdiagnosed Miscarriage After IVF
and why I just believe a blighted ovum should NOT be diagnosed before nine weeks at the earliest and the UK's new guidelines support this

This post is for informational purposes only. This information is not intended to replace information given by your physician but rather intended to supplement that information.
Kay

Re: Requests for Interviews (if you have been misdiagnosed)

Postby catu » Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:12 pm

Hi,
I've definatly been misdiagnosed and would be happy to share my story.
I am in the northwest of england
catu
catu
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby Kay » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:12 pm

I have a request for a story right now. I've been pretty busy and haven't gotten a chance to get this all organized but I will message you the information...hopefully in the next week. Thanks!
-------------------------------
To read my own Misdiagnosed Miscarriage stories:
my blighted ovum scare
Told I was miscarrying at 12 weeks

Blogging on Misdiagnosed Miscarriages
If you are being diagnosed with a blighted ovum after IVF, please take a look at this article I put together: Misdiagnosed Miscarriage After IVF
and why I just believe a blighted ovum should NOT be diagnosed before nine weeks at the earliest and the UK's new guidelines support this

This post is for informational purposes only. This information is not intended to replace information given by your physician but rather intended to supplement that information.
Kay

Postby jennessn » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:48 pm

I am willing to be interviewed or my story shared. My lovely son is now 5 months...they tried to get me to have a d&c with him while I was 5-7 weeks saying I had miscarried you can use my email jennessann1@gmail.com
jennessn
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child

Return to Our Misdiagnosed Miscarriage Stories