Jennessn's Story: Tilted Uterus. Diagnosed Too Soon!

Have you had a misdiagosed miscarriage? Please share your stories here.

Jennessn's Story: Tilted Uterus. Diagnosed Too Soon!

Postby jennessn » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:46 am

On 2/2/14 had BFP I wasn't sure when my lmp was but know it was end of December. I was sure of my ovulation because I felt it on 1/21/2014. On 2/12/14 I awoke with bright red bleed which stopped within an hour. I called a Dr office and they wouldn’t see me until I was at least 8wks. So I called another office and they sent me for an ultrasound. Where were in the ultrasound room for maybe 5mins total. Before I knew it she told me I could get dressed, the pregnancy was non-viable and all she saw was a sac…she couldn’t even tell me it was gestational or not. We drove to the office, they told how sorry they were, I had miscarried. I cried and cried and my family cried. They did blood work and my first HCG was 4551. 2nd one not quite 48 hrs was 6171. So then I was told it probably was ectopic or a BO because it was a slow rise. I asked if their dates where wrong and it was just too early and they said no. In the mean time I was running to the bathroom anytime I felt something and couldn't sleep at night in case it was ectopic and I “exploded” and the other office was calling for me to schedule a D&C! I still felt PG, sore breasts, nausea, tired etc. I prayed and prayed and God told me I was still PG so I got a 2nd opinion and 12 days later, 2/24/2014 with everyone I love praying for a miracle there on the ultrasound was a 6 week 6 day baby with a heartbeat of 162 and everything looks healthy and normal. Turns out it was too early and the other sonographer was a bad one and I have a tilted Uterus. PRAISE GOD!!!!! E> :)8
jennessn
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Re: Jennessn's Story: Tilted Uterus. Diagnosed Too Soon!

Postby Kay » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:46 pm

I am so glad you got that second opinion. You were diagnosed way too soon. That was really irresponsible on their part. So glad you waited and saw that strong heartbeat! We love updates here so I hope you come back occasionally and keep us updated on you and your little one!

Congratulations!
-------------------------------
To read my own Misdiagnosed Miscarriage stories:
my blighted ovum scare
Told I was miscarrying at 12 weeks

Blogging on Misdiagnosed Miscarriages
If you are being diagnosed with a blighted ovum after IVF, please take a look at this article I put together: Misdiagnosed Miscarriage After IVF
and why I just believe a blighted ovum should NOT be diagnosed before nine weeks at the earliest and the UK's new guidelines support this

This post is for informational purposes only. This information is not intended to replace information given by your physician but rather intended to supplement that information.
Kay

Re: JJennessn's Story: Tilted Uterus. Diagnosed Too Soon!

Postby Excited2BAMom » Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:49 pm

This gave me chills!! God is so amazing. I find myself in your position, maybe not the exact story but we also were told that we would miscarry and it's been 2 weeks and baby is still in there!! We have had a hard 2 weeks of all of our loved ones praying with us for our baby miracle. Our appointment is at 8:30 tomorrow morning... I pray we have the same blessing you recieved!

Congrats on your miracle! Keep us updated :)O<
Excited2BAMom
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby jennessn » Fri May 30, 2014 6:44 am

Jut wanted to update...I am now 20 weeks 3 days with a baby boy! Everything so far is perfect and normal.
jennessn
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby TillTheCasketDrops » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:28 pm

Amazing! Did the new second opinion do anything different for your tilted uterus to be able to see the baby??
TillTheCasketDrops
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby jennessn » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:50 pm

update...Baby Sawyer is here and 5 months!
jennessn
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby Kay » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:04 am

Wonderful update! Congratulations! I am just so happy for you :)
-------------------------------
To read my own Misdiagnosed Miscarriage stories:
my blighted ovum scare
Told I was miscarrying at 12 weeks

Blogging on Misdiagnosed Miscarriages
If you are being diagnosed with a blighted ovum after IVF, please take a look at this article I put together: Misdiagnosed Miscarriage After IVF
and why I just believe a blighted ovum should NOT be diagnosed before nine weeks at the earliest and the UK's new guidelines support this

This post is for informational purposes only. This information is not intended to replace information given by your physician but rather intended to supplement that information.
Kay

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child

Return to Our Misdiagnosed Miscarriage Stories