Please help support our site!

Have you had a misdiagosed miscarriage? Please share your stories here.

Please help support our site!

Postby Kay » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:11 pm

This post isn't about ads or donations. This is more important than that.

If you have found the site to be beneficial, please, take a moment to reach out to another member here who has posted. Running the site and answering emails takes much of my time. I'd love to answer every post here but cannot do so. If you could reach out to one or two women here. Just post and let them know they are not alone. This is such a tough time and it's nice to just know that somebody understands.

Thank you so much!
-------------------------------
To read my own Misdiagnosed Miscarriage stories:
my blighted ovum scare
Told I was miscarrying at 12 weeks

Blogging on Misdiagnosed Miscarriages
If you are being diagnosed with a blighted ovum after IVF, please take a look at this article I put together: Misdiagnosed Miscarriage After IVF
and why I just believe a blighted ovum should NOT be diagnosed before nine weeks at the earliest and the UK's new guidelines support this

This post is for informational purposes only. This information is not intended to replace information given by your physician but rather intended to supplement that information.
Kay

Re: Please help support our site!

Postby yumyums1 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:54 pm

Hi
We stumbled upon this site :)8 , and it has given us great hope and we are determined not to give up, we too are being told at 6-7 weeks that it is a blighted ovum, but after reading several posts on here it has helped us to almost confirm our fears, that the doctors and everyone else are trying to diagnose us too quickly, we would be none the wiser if it wasnt for the fact of a reversal sterilisation, which is why i am being seen early, so far we have been told its eptopic, it,could be eptopic,have a laparoscopy, have the injection, and now the latest a blighted ovum, i dont think that consultants realise what an emotional rollercoaster they ut women, their partners and familys on when they say all of this.
This is a great site and we will continue to support it whatever the outcome for us
yumyums1
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby linhtran714 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:39 am

Words cannot describe how thankful I am for this site. I have been so upset since my first ultrasound visit where the OB told me that he was 99% sure that I have a pregnancy loss. Then proceeded to suggest a D&C and in his words "scrape" "it" out. OMG! I could not stop sobbing for two days. (Today is the end of that second day). I went to work today thinking that work would help keep me busy and keep my mind off of the loss. But instead I found myself hyperventilating and weeping uncontrollably at my desk and sent home by my concerned manager. God bless her, because if I hadn't gone home I would have never found this site. I am NOT going to give up hope. I refuse to let this doctor who should have gone to school to learn some bedside manners, tell me that it's over. I'll say its over when its over! Until I miscarry I am going to keep taking my prenatals everyday.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for giving me hope.

-Linh
linhtran714
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby Marylin » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:58 am

Dear Kay ,
This site has been a great comfort for me and words cannot express my gratitude towards you and the members . God bless you with health and happiness always !

Lin
Marylin
<b> </b>
<b> </b>

Postby Kay » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:57 pm

Thank you Lin! Your words are greatly appreciated.

Also, for anybody who needs help with the site, please feel free to email me at misdiagnosedmiscarriage@gmail.com I tend to get to those messages more quickly.
-------------------------------
To read my own Misdiagnosed Miscarriage stories:
my blighted ovum scare
Told I was miscarrying at 12 weeks

Blogging on Misdiagnosed Miscarriages
If you are being diagnosed with a blighted ovum after IVF, please take a look at this article I put together: Misdiagnosed Miscarriage After IVF
and why I just believe a blighted ovum should NOT be diagnosed before nine weeks at the earliest and the UK's new guidelines support this

This post is for informational purposes only. This information is not intended to replace information given by your physician but rather intended to supplement that information.
Kay

Remembrance Jewelry, Memorial Keepsakes
My Forever Child

Return to Our Misdiagnosed Miscarriage Stories